Best ₹2000 Wireless Earphones?

KrishT

Disciple
I'm looking to buy wireless earphones for my mum and read that the Oppo Enco M31 is both comfortable and sounds good.

Should I go for it? Are there better options in that price range?

I don't want the truly wireless variety -- mum doesn't like those.

Thank you :)

I've been using the sound core life note since last week and I've been mighty impressed by the sound quality, build and great battery life of these. I've used individual sides at a time for calls and video and battery has lasted an entire week and I still haven't charged the case again. Incredible. Got them for 1.8k and for the price these seems to be a steal.

@mh09ad5578 Can you tell how good are the button controls ? Specifically for skipping to next/previous track . Manual says its a double press to switch the track.
Also Where did you get them? locally ? Its 2.9k on Flipkart

@mh09ad5578 Can you tell how good are the button controls ? Specifically for skipping to next/previous track . Manual says its a double press to switch the track.
Also Where did you get them? locally ? Its 2.9k on Flipkart
I got it in the big billion sale. Double press skips to next track. Button is tactile and not touch based. Works good. Single press and it pauses the track. Also works same for YouTube. Think wait for Diwali sale you might get it again for 1.8k on flipkart again

Back