OC & Modding Best 360mm AIO under 13k?

reshim

Recruit
Needed an AIO that would keep my processor and the whole computer in itself really cool. I do not have much money to spend alas. Controllable ARGB would be preferable as well.

IMO AIOs are a waste of money for most CPUs, thermal-wise, unless it is i9 13900K, which needs a 360mm AIO. For aesthetics, who am I to judge your spends.

Needed an AIO that would keep my processor and the whole computer in itself really cool. I do not have much money to spend alas. Controllable ARGB would be preferable as well.
well, 1 cpu cooler and 3 case fans would be more expensive for me. but thank you for replying.
Do you want your CPU and case to stay cool (temperature wise) or look cook?

If you install the AIO in the front as intake, it will raise the case temperature a bit.

In what universe does 13k not get you the most expensive air cooler and 3 fans? (Ignore current P12 price)

well, 1 cpu cooler and 3 case fans would be more expensive for me. but thank you for replying.
Lol what?

Even if you take a high-end solution like an AK620 + 3 Corsair AF120s, you're looking at a total cost of under 8K.

A decent 360mm AIO will cost you north of 10-12K, at least.

Please don't tell me it's to cool a 2200g :hungover:

Deepcool LT720, LS720, and LS 720 SE (Same as a non-SE model just different cooler aesthetic and non-proprietary fan so lots of wires, this might be a bug or feature depending upon who you ask). All of them have a 5-year warranty and they are on sale right on Amazon. However, you might not need an AIO after all. As already pointed out you only need AIO either for intel heaters or aesthetic. For anything else, I would recommend donating your money to a good cause and buying a good AIR cooler.

Back