Best Android Phone around 25K

F3niX

TechH0LiC
Skilled
1. Q: Budget?

A: 25k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar/Slider

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: SLCD/SAMOLED

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: Any Brand.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen/Touch+QWERTY

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Required a 5MP camera min. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: 3G,WiFi,DLNA etc. Should have all

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Camera, Mulyimedia, very Less internet

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: Don't require dual sim/require dual sim/etc.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: HTC Desire S or Nexus S or Incredible S

MUST AND SHOULD HAVE GingerBread or SHOULD GET IT AS AN UPDATE FOR SURE...

Get the Incredible S... its a very good Android phone. Ships with Froyo and Gingerbread has already started rolling out for it.

Good screen, decent 8MPX cam with dual-LED flash, and best of all a solid unibody design. The first bunch of dual-core phones will be out soon, but going for them atm is useless since it will be quite some time till Android will be optimized to take advantage of dual CPU-cores.

I'm interested in buying an android in the same budget but not interested in waiting. Was going to buy the neo but its delayed and the Arc is too big for pockets.
So what's available here now that isn't last gen.

Ruling out ARC because:

No Secondary cam- Thats a must these days and makes it more future proof

Poor Updates- SE can really make you angry here... I have experienced it with x10 mini

Others are good... I am thinking Of SGS 2.. Lets wait and see how it performs..

kreacher said:
I'm interested in buying an android in the same budget but not interested in waiting. Was going to buy the neo but its delayed and the Arc is too big for pockets.

So what's available here now that isn't last gen.
Neo is available now & I think it was released alongwith Arc, if not earlier.

Letsbuy doesn't have the Arc in stock :(

And just to continue my run of bad luck the Arc's price on Flipkart has gone up by 500/-.

Neo hasn't launched yet, according to the Sony Ericssson Experience store it will launch in 2nd half of July.

Yeah.. LG's India site has listed O2X with a recommended price of 27999/- but its not available at flipkart or letsbuy. I also checked at Croma and they don't have it as well. Read somewhere that it'd be available from the 3rd week of this month.

Back