Best android phone below 20K max 22K.

shady2pac

Adept
Hi guys Im looking to purchase a new touchscreen phone. Have no clue whatsoever but willing to test the android waters since every ones going gaga over it. Have been using Nokia n96 for the last 2-3 years so Im basically looking for something much better in terms of performance.

My budget is 20K.max 22K. Primary use is listening to music, lil bit of photography, good messaging features apart from calling. TIA.

^ Meh. Get it from Letsbuy with the vouchers for 18800. Satya Paul's wallet will not double your money in any way. A car charger is available for a 100 bucks, and I am not sure what WiFi vouchers might be

I would definitely go against that deal. You can get a Galaxy S model I9000 for that price if you look at online stores. Heck, for that price you can even get Nexus S. Those are so much better than I9003. 19.8K is too much to pay for a model that has such inferior hardware. Also as "agantuk" has mentioned, you can get all the accessories that comes with it for cheaper. Please explain what you mean by WiFi vouchers?

Lets say you are interested in buying I9003 only, then you can get it for better price than the deal you have posted. Good Luck

The nexus s is sold online at flipkart or letsbuy. Just recently a member bought nexus s from flipkart. The price is 19.9k and is totally worth it. Do not buy nexus s from stores as they can cost anywhere from 24 to 26k. Also you can choose galaxy s for 19.8k from letsbuy. Do not go for galaxy sl. Also sometimes website will be confusing by listing galaxy sl as s. The best way to check if it is s or sl is by looking at internal rom. If it is 4 gb then definitely sl, else if it is 8 or 16 gb then it is galaxy s. Happy shopping.

the model name will be mentioned on the phone where the battery sits... you can check the exact model number there without even switchin on.. also on the box at the imei label.. no. will be mentioned.

^^True. But what I mean is when OP is ordering online he might get confused and is better to look at internal rom specs in the website before ordering it. That way he does not have to wait till he receives it to look at the model number.

Im afraid Nexus is out of stock in both letsbuy and flipkart. And I have tried in almost all the big stores in Hyderabad and none of the has it. Will it be wise to get it from US as one of my sisters friend is coming to India. Will the warranty be honoured here and where can i get the best deal in US?

If you are getting some phone from US, then just get Atrix without giving a second thought...!

It has really good hardware(Highest res screen, fingerprint scan)

U'll definitely enjoy it more than any other phone...

If you are getting some phone from US, then just get Atrix without giving a second thought...!

akj_1989 said:

ya if i could get nexus in india below 20k ill go for it else ill get atrix from US. Any website where i cud get atrix or nexus for a good price?

@OP if you are online now, i want you to look at this as soon as possible:
LG Optimus 2x - EZone (the site may take a while to load sometimes)

In this offer, you will get the O2x at just 19900, from e-zone (the future group electronics retail chain). BUT, this offer is valid only till 6 PM today!
So, if you want to get this phone at an amazing price, you'd better decide now! Only 80 mins left to buy!
(P.S: I am no way associated with this company, but ezone is quite reliable and this deal is an absolute steal!)

Gaucho14 said:
IF u want a cheaper option u may wanna look at the one which is gonna be released by Spice Mi-410...Specs are great for 14k
2 corrections, It is not gonna be released but it is already released and using it since 1 month, great VFM, if the OP has interest in it then will tell the + and - and second correction is although it is priced at 14K, you can use the coupon @ saholic and get it 13K-quick specs are 1ghz, 4.1", 512MB, 5MP (LED Flash and autofocus) Supports full flash

paarkhi said:
2 corrections, It is not gonna be released but it is already released and using it since 1 month, great VFM, if the OP has interest in it then will tell the + and - and second correction is although it is priced at 14K, you can use the coupon @ saholic and get it 13K-quick specs are 1ghz, 4.1", 512MB, 5MP (LED Flash and autofocus) Supports full flash
Ye I have read abt the VFM factor of SPice but at the same time I have even read abt the issues for some of the users. Im fairly fixed abt my choice ...Nexus S. Ill wait for sometime till its back in stock in letsbuy or flipkart. Otherwise i gonna go for I9000.

Back