Car & Bike Best Automatic C+ Segment Sedan

@max_demon, Thanks for the response. Ecosport was not available last time when we contacted them. Looking for more reviews of Honda City online. Ecosport got very good user reviews, waiting the same for Honda City. I'm not in a hurry to buy so can wait.

then go for honda city, don't forget to upgrade the tyres as soon as you get delivery, the stock ones are inadequate. you might lose on some fuel efficiency but will improve performance and stability

Had took delivery for vento tsi on 28th. got 3m Paint sealant and engine shield treatment done. but didn't had time for a photoshoot for the car.. will do a photo shoot and soon post photos here.

Had took delivery for vento tsi on 28th. got 3m Paint sealant and engine shield treatment done. but didn't had time for a photoshoot for the car.. will do a photo shoot and soon post photos here.
Congrats mate, OT- how much did the 3M coating cost you, I would be interested too.

I actually planned to get it done on the day of delivery itself. that time it would have costed around 3970 (For paint sealant) and 1250 for the engine shield. but it got delayed due to some reasons and the original paint got swril marks (due to cleaning with dry cloth and bird droppings etc) so had got the full treatment done (removal of swril marks one) it had costed me 5450 Rs. for Paint Sealant (upto 1 year) total came down to 6.7k

Back