Car & Bike Best Bike For First Timers!

foruamit2004 said:
@OP.. How much experience you have? which bike you have ridden? What did you feel? For first timers(less then 6 month experience), even a 125 CC will feel very good to ride. :) .

I know bike well enough to pass thru license test!Haven't ridden on main road much, a few times !!! :(

^^ As said if you are not concerned about mileage, then go for Min 150, may be new Pulser 135. Just look around, It doesn't look like you have money problem. Get what looks better to you. Off course a test drive will be a good thing to decide your mind(may be you won't make a perfect decision, but still it doesn't matter). Go with Fz if you show off a little :p , To tell you the truth, you should be able to decide by yourself, even when I had only little experience on 100cc, still I wanted to get a ZMA, but money problem led me to UNI :p, believe me on the first day itself I drove 100km in Bangalore traffic on UNI(after 5 months of break from my Yamaha Libero), not knowing where I was going, just tried to keep myself within city. 2-3 Mirror accident(mirror got touched to some other bike/car) happened on that day :p

Oh! I've never been in any accident, but I've never rode in the city before!!

How do I handle it, say If I almost or actually hit some other person!

^don't worry about everything which could happen else you'll never be able to ride. Leave few things to situations in most cases you will end up hurting no one other than your bike.

Drive safely

RD350 said:
Why not Mini Karizma the The Hondas 125 cc forgot the name :).

Honda Stunner? ;)

eggman said:
Oh! I've never been in any accident, but I've never rode in the city before!!

How do I handle it, say If I almost or actually hit some other person!

All the more reason, why you shouldn't be looking at anything above 125cc !

All you need is some decent power and economy to commute around the city right? Not something for midnight street racing?

47Shailesh said:
^don't worry about everything which could happen else you'll never be able to ride. Leave few things to situations in most cases you will end up hurting no one other than your bike.

Drive safely

A good ISI certified helmet !

Back