PC Peripherals Best Budget Headphone!

ubergeek

Skilled
iam planning to buy a good head phone i was thinking about the i860 iball headphones which was shown on the head phones review is it that good my budget is 700RS and i listen to music,watch movies and a some gaming any other suggestions???????????????????? or shud i go with the iball itself??thx for ur replies in advance

Well, i have a Philips SHP2000 which i bought for 645 bucks ...its pretty good, n imo, definitely much better than iball n intex crap...:p Its an open type circumaural headphone...if u want a closed type headphone then theres the SHP2500..it'll block out outside noise, but isnt very accurate for music listening..especially the bass is boomy n inaccurate..

The SHP2000 sounds much more natural...but like other open type headphones, it has a problem of letting sound seep thru the phones, n hence may bother other ppl if u like to listen to ur music loud...:p

greenhorn said:
not quite dude , the iball 860 sounded way better than the HP 250, so it neednt be always that way

Well, i didnt say tht about the sound quality, but about the durability..;)
I had a i630mv headphone which developed a loose connection within 2 months of use and after a few more days, the left side speaker stopped working completely..n i never misused the cans or threw them around...

well the isound 860 i used for testing looked shabby too, that was until i learnt that it had seen the better part of 3 years and 2 continents :p

^ Lol..u r mistaken..tht review is for the SHP2000...the headphone tht i've got...:p The SHP2700 is obviously much better, but they also cost more than double the price of SHP2000...:p

I had bought a Panasonic RP-HT223 from this buyer ( eBay Seller: somanipk: Portable Audio Video, MP3 Players Accessories items on eBay India ) on ebay for Rs. 559/- about 15 days back. Although they weren't close to the sound and comfort of my old Sennheisers, I thought it was a pretty good deal for the price as they were going for a 30% discount.

You can hunt for something similar online maybe or for a good pair of Philips as they have the best bang for buck in India and are easily available.

greenhorn said:
not that great for movies/games , heck even PC usage

Oh.. I never felt so... :no: It sounded gr8 wen I played HL2.. Movies.. Music as well...

Anyways.. I found it a worthy addition fer my PC... :)

EP-630 in my opinion.. Can carry it around fer ur iPod n phones...

Private Ryan said:
^ Lol..u r mistaken..tht review is for the SHP2000...the headphone tht i've got...:p The SHP2700 is obviously much better, but they also cost more than double the price of SHP2000...:p

was referring to ReNegade's post! :p

Back