best chair work and game

ssra

Disciple
Plz Recommend best chair available in India for long term computer work/games
Is so called gaming chairs better?
I am currently using amazon basics high back chair. earlier used featherlight high end chairs.
Most of the these chairs after long use start to loose skin and starts talkin.
Thanks in advance

I am currently using amazon basics high back chair. earlier used featherlight high end chairs.
Thanks in advance
ergonomic chairs are the only option you have. get one with 3d or 4d arm rest and you are set to go for work and gaming. if you want best of the best then get this LOGITECH G x HERMAN MILLER :p

Thanks in advance
try with steelcase starts at 22k

Thanks in advance
If you don't have an issue with your current chairs comfort, then why don't you just reupholster it?

I learned about these massage chairs that are shaped as a couch and have all the comfort. And the comfort increases when you switch them own because they can massage lots of parts of your body from the back and are do extremely well. This is not a new technology, but still not very prevalent in India. Actually, they are similar to a Barcalounger, only with gears inside and this makes them so good for those who always keep having issues with their backbone.
Don't know if they would do well for the gamers because gamers keep on bouncing up and down on their chairs, but I think if you are a working professional, working from home, massage chairs could actually be a really good thing to have in your home.
i am not against massage chairs ,the main problem is they are bulky .Not everyone in the city have larger homes ,massage hairs would restrict your free movement in the home.

I learned about these massage chairs that are shaped as a couch and have all the comfort. And the comfort increases when you switch them own because they can massage lots of parts of your body from the back and are do extremely well. This is not a new technology, but still not very prevalent in India. Actually, they are similar to a Barcalounger, only with gears inside and this makes them so good for those who always keep having issues with their backbone.
Don't know if they would do well for the gamers because gamers keep on bouncing up and down on their chairs, but I think if you are a working professional, working from home, massage chairs could actually be a really good thing to have in your home.
chairs shaped as couch is not suitable for work involving typing. seen ppl typing while sitting on a couch , but I am not comfortable.

I've been using a Transteel Suit High Back chair that cost me around 11k, and honestly, I'm pretty satisfied with it.
I had heard horror stories about Transteel, but thankfully the installation process was fast and smooth, and the chair is also serving me pretty well.

Back