best cloud storage paid type

office 365 subscription which gives 1Tb one drive storage, Ideal method for sub to go with family sharing group.

Google's integration is better I would say, especially with the Photos app and Android devices in general.
Rs. 1300 / year for 100GB vs. O365 @ Rs. 140 / month and no photo backup app.

Google's integration is better I would say, especially with the Photos app and Android devices in general.
That is not correct. OneDrive automatically backs up all your photos from your mobile.

The most convenient photo back up would be get a service related to the device you own. Get drive storage if you have Android. Get iCloud if you have iPhone.

Personally, I use onedrive personal plan. 1tb space, auto photo library backup via onedrive app.

Checkout Dropbox too. Backblaze has unlimited storage plan for personal use(need to check tnc for hidden catch)

Use foldersync. Far more reliable. Browse using Onedrive app.
Syncing close to 10k pics with it. Apart from other folders.

My vote goes for OneDrive. The product keeps evolving and updated quite often. The mobile app is better at consuming content particularly photos, pdf and work documents.

If you are willing to get your hands dirty, wait for black friday, you can get 500GB storage VPS for around thousand bucks per year, install your own s3(minio) /syncthing /seafile or whatever (based on how powerful your vps is) and manage it yourself!

If you are willing to get your hands dirty, wait for black friday, you can get 500GB storage VPS for around thousand bucks per year, install your own s3(minio) /syncthing /seafile or whatever (based on how powerful your vps is) and manage it yourself!
Which provider ? With chia i dont see that happening

Cociu is gone , Inception had done 15/16 Euro for 500GB . Seems difficult now
Anyone giving at that rate will mostly disappear. Best I could find was BuyVM. But those guys have an attitude and not that cheap. Plus history of catastrophic data loss. I'd say you could sync vps with onedrive once a day, while your VPS does all sort of fancy sync. But I wouldnt rely on any of these cheap providers.

Anyone giving at that rate will mostly disappear. Best I could find was BuyVM. But those guys have an attitude and not that cheap. Plus history of catastrophic data loss. I'd say you could sync vps with onedrive once a day, while your VPS does all sort of fancy sync. But I wouldnt rely on any of these cheap providers.
Now only hosthatch 2TB for $40/42 or Serverica Polar Bear $2TB for 48 are available as per stocks which are annual/biannual
BuyVM slice and slab are super hit with community there
but Hosthatch has RAID 10 with 10Gbps port so better than both others

Now only hosthatch 2TB for $40/42 or Serverica Polar Bear $2TB for 48 are available as per stocks which are annual/biannual
BuyVM slice and slab are super hit with community there
but Hosthatch has RAID 10 with 10Gbps port so better than both others
I'm going to impliment a simple strategy of syncing to a local machine and then backing up to onedrive. Simplest solution probably. Get extra separate accounts for different types of backups.

Back