Best deal of my life so far and a awesome day

exactly, between the babes in the bikinis and the polk speakers , our man had the good sense to take pics of the SPEAKERS ?

reminds me of an old joke

Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?"

The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes, and said, 'Take what you want.' "

The second engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice -- the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

:lol:

greenhorn said:
exactly, between the babes in the bikinis and the polk speakers , our man had the good sense to take pics of the SPEAKERS ?

reminds me of an old joke

:lol:

ronnie_gogs said:
^^ :rofl:.....

But seriously I would take the Bike for sure.....:bleh:

[OT] +1 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I mean, which one of us wouldnt :ashamed:

if a babe in a ruby outfit showed up with a Radeon 4850, threw off her outfit, and asked us to choose , I'm sure most of us would choose the same thing :p

greenhorn said:
I mean, which one of us wouldnt :ashamed:
if a babe in a ruby outfit showed up with a Radeon 4850, threw off her outfit, and asked us to choose , I'm sure most of us would choose the same thing :p
:rofl: Its all about the opportunity cost.

EDIT - Staples in a mall at Noida.

@cisco_tech
Himalaya wala....

@adder
Floorstanders are Polk Monitor 60 for 19k(pair)....real price around 30k i suppose....Polk Monitor 50 at Reliance for 12k(pair)
check estimated real prices at Profx - Advanced Audio Solutions

@others
Gfx cards don't interest me much.... I would give in only for the Bike :p

My first baby steps into the world of Hi Fi ...

Yipppe Polks in the House ...:hap2: :hap2:
Now where do I get the amp .....:p
@wingzero....u are most welcome to come....just tht I don't have the amplifier now.....so u will have to listen to silent songs only :rofl:

Well best deal now...

Polk Monitor 60 floor standers for 10k :p :p :p....now in Croma...(Indian Price now is 27K :O)

I guess its last piece....they are clearing stuff and won't sell Polk no more I suppose....:(

^^ i got the bookshelves and i don't need floorstanders..too big....

Well currently running my speakers on a T amp i got from burnz....

You can use a Norge amp with it if u are on a budget....but its now in Ahmedabad only...also it was last Friday....maybe someone took it by now....:)

Awesome is just all can say....

didn't expect it to pack soo much punch...:p....

I was damn lucky to get it too...was just searching TE market a found burnz selling his which was a few months old thread...PMed him expecting a already sold reply.... Luck favoured me again and i got it....:).....

For my small room its more than enough....:)

Back