Best games.

Action - Re4, GoW

Survival Horror - Haunting Ground, Silent Hill 2, Fatal Frame(2 and 3)

Racing - Midnight Club 3:Dub Edition, NFS:MW (hate the Underground games)

Beat-Em-Ups - WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006, Here comes the Pain, Tekken 5, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Street Fighter:3rd Strike, WWE: Day of Reckoning 2, Mortal Kombat:Deception (they're all amazing)

RTS - Civ4, AOM, Aoe2, Aoe3, Warcraft3

Others worth trying out - True Crime:New York City, GTA San An, The Getaway(the first one, 2 sucks), Gta3, ManHunt, Red Dead Revolver, Evil Dead:Regeneration, Doom3.

All over must plays - Shenmue(1 and 2), Sonic Adventure (dreamcast), Resident Evil (remake), Metal Gear Solid 3 and Remake, Halo (the only FPS game i like)

It still misses a lot of games :p

GTR, don't play anything else long enough.

Chaos said:
Driving: NFS PU, LFS2
Mother of all addictions: Diablo 2
Try GTR, it's 5 times as good as LFS and not limited to just fantasy tracks like the latter.
Taking Eau Rogue flatout with 40 drivers at once :eek:hyeah: (see sig)

The sound effects are what Farcry was to graphics (lol even pebbles bouncing off your under frame at high speeds are modelled).

And spot on for Diablo2.

best single player: age of empires series
best multiplater: age of empires series

I myself would like to say that age of empires owns everything else.

Other cool games: civilization 4, heroes of might and magic (gets boring after a while...) and BATTLEFIELD 2 !!!

ashr said:
nice, do you play any SF games on PC using an emulator? if interested we could play Street Fighter Alpha 3 or something online using kaillera - www.kaillera.com
i didn't know about that, Need to get the roms and an emulator ASAP! I'll PM you once i get all needed, playing SF online is gonna kick ass'. :eek:hyeah:

Back