Budget 51-70k best gaming laptop under or around 60k

GPU is the same for both models so there should be comparable performance in Flight Sim 2020 between the two. The differences come down to the other specifications where the 5500U (6c/12t, boosts to 4.0GHz) probably gives you better performance than i5 9300H (4c/8t, boosts to 4.2GHz).

I would suggest reading reviews and figuring out other details like RAM/SSD upgrade path, thermals/cooling. Another thing to look out for is keyboard and display quality, I don't expect noticeable differences in these two models but its worth getting a good display if you're gaming on it. Acer Aspire 7 also has dual speakers, which is cool.

GPU is the same for both models so there should be comparable performance in Flight Sim 2020 between the two. The differences come down to the other specifications where the 5500U (6c/12t, boosts to 4.0GHz) probably gives you better performance than i5 9300H (4c/8t, boosts to 4.2GHz).

I would suggest reading reviews and figuring out other details like RAM/SSD upgrade path, thermals/cooling. Another thing to look out for is keyboard and display quality, I don't expect noticeable differences in these two models but its worth getting a good display if you're gaming on it. Acer Aspire 7 also has dual speakers, which is cool.
i have a dual monitor setup so only hdmi out from the laptop.how good is acer rma. asus is giving 2 year warranty extension for 99 only acer is 7500

Last edited:
Back