Audio Best headphones for 4k

Hi all

Thinking of buying a budget headphone with good sound over all. My budget is 4k max. Please suggest some models. And please give the link as well from where I can buy it.

Thanks

id suggest skipping the low end sennheiser's n go for the 448/555 atleast, or get the jvc ha-rx900 (ebay / iccworld) / even the sony xb and v6 r great cans... xb more fun sounding for daily use.

amitjakhar said:
Hi all

Thinking of buying a budget headphone with good sound over all. My budget is 4k max. Please suggest some models. And please give the link as well from where I can buy it.

Thanks

Amit ,

you will do what with this ,is it music or something else or a combo

Wow so many suggestion with locally availability link. Its awesome. :eek:hyeah:
To Ambir Sir-I would like to use it specially for music.
Thank you guys. Now I am checking reviews according to price. Will come back to you when I will ready to make final decision.

+1 for the Koss Porta Pro .Amazing headphones :D Just make sure you buy from a trusted dealer. Lots of fakes floating around.

Portapros are warm and bassy. Very intimate and aggressive sound. Good all-rounders but not giant killers. Also very light and portable and they leak like all holy hell.he PortaPros headband Is Bad also because it loses its shape every time you take them off.

May I Suggest : Global Easy Buy

The JVCs are more balanced, have less bass rumble but more control, and generally sound more laid-back.

But.. not exactly portable

Sorry for repetitiveness But i really see No other contender

Another choice Should Be - Amazon.com: beyerdynamic DT 235 Headphone - White: Electronics

U can check With ICCworld, How much they Would cost If Imported...

Yes Its never easy To choose :)

+1 . Good suggestion.MS1i and Grado Sr80i both are amazing open cans. The SQ is unbeatable at that price point .Only drawback is being open cans they leak like hell and can be used only in closed room / or silent environment to enjoy them . Also they have a very different sound signature. You either love it or hate it .:p

Oh man you guys have flooded the thread with so many names.:) Some of them I have never heard before. Now its getting really difficult. Please let me tell you that I already own Sennheiser HD595. So I dont want to go beyond 4 or 4.5k max. I was considering Sony MDR V6(five star headphone everywhere). I read some reviews and found MDR XB series is for bass head. I need crystal clear sound.
JVC harx 900 is also being suggested by many experts. So going to read review about it. Can any body tell me from where I can buy this headphone?

The MDR V6 looks like a good choice... I think I will also get myself headphones in this range...

@OP Are you planning to or already own a Amplifier for these cans.... How do u drive your HD595s ?

Back