Laptops Best Laptop in Acer

Henry_1985

Recruit
Hi,

I am planing to buy a laptop for my home use.... I will be using it for gaming & chatting & to see videos..... Can u guys pls suggest me which is the best laptop in Acer band.

I saw the model 4736z & 5738. both have similar features but i want to know which one will be good for gaming & videos......

Waiting for the reply....
*:clap:

I want to know whether 14 inch is best or 15inch is best for videos & gaming.

Henry_1985 said:
Hi,

I am planing to buy a laptop for my home use.... I will be using it for gaming & chatting & to see videos..... Can u guys pls suggest me which is the best laptop in Acer band.

I saw the model 4736z & 5738. both have similar features but i want to know which one will be good for gaming & videos......

Waiting for the reply....
*:clap:

What games are you going to play????????????

If you are into serious gaming, I suggest you buy the Acer Aspire 5738G and not the normal 5738 or 5738z. It has a nVidia 105M GT on which latest games can be played with low frame rates at low settings.

hotshot05 said:
What games are you going to play????????????

If you are into serious gaming, I suggest you buy the Acer Aspire 5738G and not the normal 5738 or 5738z. It has a nVidia 105M GT on which latest games can be played with low frame rates at low settings.

I totally agree. Acer 5738 will cater your needs and fit your bill too.:hap2:

In India the 'best' Acer laptop(as per your requirement),as of now,is 5738G..with ATI 4570..costs around 43k to 46k...
Edit : the website states that the model with ATI 4570 as 5739G...My mistake i guess, though i remember seeing 5738G with 4570 in NP a couple of week back
Peace~

when i last checked the pricing on 5738G it was ~37.5K all incl.@ lamington road mumbai in sept.

Its a steal at that price. and yea the 5738G does come with bluetooth

I am using the 5738Z and it does have BT.

Back