Best mobile deal >5k

Doremon

Adept
My monte was stolen last saturday :S Now its time to buy a new CHEAPEST mobile with minimum below requirement.

Style= preferably fold or slider type...but not a constraint for any other...
1. GPRS-web browsing for checking mail & visiting sites once in a day.
2. micro sd slot
3. Awesome music quality (am audiophile)
4. FM radio
5. general photo/video (not advance or hi-fi type)
6. speaker phone
7. min.1000 phone book & bluetooth
8. Budget:-3 to 5 k. (flexible, but remember my monte was stolen!)
9. brand:- even local will do but affectionate by sony anyday
10. medium/big screen

nice comparison DarkAngel.
Since starting this thread, somehow, I'm inclined towards SE may be due to heavily impressed by current phone W810i.
Well, to get you more may I ask que. - Are SE Spiro, Samsung metro 3g or even Nokia x3 stands around there with cedar?

Doremon said:
nice comparison DarkAngel.
Since starting this thread, somehow, I'm inclined towards SE may be due to heavily impressed by current phone W810i.
Well, to get you more may I ask que. - Are SE Spiro, Samsung metro 3g or even Nokia x3 stands around there with cedar?
Avoid Spiro. It is made by Sagem IINM. Samsung Metro 3G uses properitary ports and the bundled ear plugs aing great. Specs are also similar to Cedar (lesser 3G speeds. A higher MP cam).

The X3 is pricier 6k+ and not worth it for the price.

Does Cedar carries Walkman (SE TM) player? and hw's sound quality?

OT:- I still prefer W810i to hear favorite tracks than sansa clip+ 2gb as audio quality losses from its bungled ear plug unable to fit to any ears!

Last time i checked SE T700 was retailing at 6.7k locally in mumbai. Bargain and you get it for cheap.
If you want better music then go for SE Zylo.
Though getting a better IEM would be suggested for mind blowing music experience.
:)

gone through the cedar review link given by Emperor, not much getting closer on sound quality. I assume SE audio/photo quality much better than others though cedar dont have walkman player.

:)Very close to cedar, just waiting any actual user review on sound quality. Anyone here!

@nehaladsul:- the hard part is I just bought monte 2 months back and tracker yet not activated by me. So lazy i'm. This is company provided phone. Put monte on my car roof when I was reversing... and in fraction of seconds it's disappeared!!

Well it was over coz now very difficult to trace it.

Finally, I almost decided SE cedar. Also want to have a look at Naite, metro and x2.

Just to out of my curiosity, anybody here can tell on major difference between cedar to naite.

Cedar has better internet speeds.
The naite has a slightly bigger screen (from the looks)
Cedar is a slim looking phone.
Recently all SE phones come incorporated with mega bass if thats the only reason you were craving for a walkman TM player phone.
The bundled earphones are better than what nokia provides but if you use something like a pl-11 earphones, You will love SE phones all the more.

M concern on SQ with balancing high,mid and low notes.(treble,vocal & bass). I have yet not realized SQ better than WalkmanTM of W810i, surprisingly neither in Sansa clip+ (believe me) nor my car HU-Clarion USA with blaupunkt audio gear. Hmmm, this coz to fault design of ear plug provided with sansa. The periphery of plug fail to linearly match with human ear and results in creating lossy format. Why Sansa people not taking serious note of it, i fainted. That way, bundled ear plug provided by SE far better, I agree with GGT.

I think its time to pl-11 for my sansa clip+ and SE cedar. Hopefully, this time also pristine note is right source to buy similar to sansa clip I brought from her. whats price? any promotional scheme at present?

From the current crop of W phones there is W7O5 at approx 11k.
Next you have is SE Zylo at 7.6 -8k.
The older phones are too old and i do not think they will be an improvement to your W81Oi.

Back