CPU/Mobo best mobo for amd 1055t ???

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
best mobo for amd 1055t ???
what about gigabyte 890gx and can any buddy tell me it's current rate at lamington road at mumbai...

Please elaborate the uses of your friend, look into the following pages

Socket AM3 - GIGABYTE

Socket AM3 - GIGABYTE

I think an 880G based board shoul also be fine look foe following features n package

All solid capacitors, swear by these

Max power phase for CPU + RAM recommend atleast 8+2

Good RMA service in case the mobo is screwed

These are just my opinions hope the hlp :)

can any buddy explain me about differences in performences of..
GA-880GA-UD3H (rev. 2.1) and
Gigabyte 890 gpa ud3h

and if possible price from lamington road

and
thank you for replying.....

Nothing really, but the revised edition of the board generally has a few tweaks, not very important untill you heavily overclock or benchmark your system

well WRT to title,if you want "THE BEST" board for AM3 Platform then it's the ASUS Crosshair IV Extreme with in detail overclocking features,it's one hell of a board.

but it makes sense only to enthusiast who knows everything in depth regarding using those overclocking features.. :)

I didnt have any prior experience of Asus or gigabyte.. can anybody tell abt their respective services????

I think Asus would be better that gigabyte...

stormblast said:
i dont think its a better deal. i would only go for asus if i pickup a top end board.
It is just my opinion bro, one of my friends has the same board + 1090T nice performance and was setup for I think 21K ( Golccha Bangalore ), the heatsink is a better design + power phase is more than any comparable Gigabyte board ( current ) for AM3 chipset, has some neat overclock tools too like the MemOK!, Core unlocker and One touch overclock makes the board seem much better to me but, just my opinion :). In the end it is upto the OP what to get.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/2959/1

ALPHA17 said:
It is just my opinion bro, one of my friends has the same board + 1090T nice performance and was setup for I think 21K ( Golccha Bangalore ),
please check your price again. it is impossible that he got that board + 1090t for 21k. it will be closer to 25-26k

that motherboard is rs.10,000 ... definitely some mixup ., prices cannot drastically drop , if you can confirm the price , can he send me one too please :D

actually it could be the one without usb3/

Back