CPU/Mobo Best Motherboard For AMD Atlon 64 X2 6000 + ( 3.0 Ghz )

Heyyyy guys i have got a great deal on lynx-india.com in which the cost of an E8400 is just 7.7k....i think i will be opting for this Proc......what say you guys.....how is E8400??????:huh:

ohh ok....but wont it be better if i go for a higher Proc speed.........i know i will end up saving 2k but E8400 is after all a 3Ghz proc...right... :huh:

1> Will you overclock if yes then go for an E7200 and with the other 2.5k get your self a CM Hyper212. If not then go for the E8400.

2> I would not recommend a P45 if hes not OC'ing come on people if he's not OC'ing whats the point in dishing out so much cash. Instead get the Biostar P35 if possible or the P43.

From what I see people are very against AMD but thats not correct. AMD may not have a very good range of processors AS compared to intel but actually there platform is very strong like look at the 780G from gigabyte or biostar for its price look at the number of features like Firewire Esata and more sata ports compared to P35.

I doubt a processor would make hardly any differance in frames at the max 3-5 if not OC'd.

The choice is finally upto you. As to what your requirements are.

Hey thanx alot for that elaborate post...well i am not looking forward to OCing right now as i am unknown to OCing probably later.......but i am looking forward for some serious upgrades on the GPU and RAM front in the near future so that i can play some very demanding games.....

So what do you suggest.....:huh:

Guys i am going to the Market Tommorow and i would like to get some more options in the MOBO front.....
Currently i am planning to buy - MSI P45 Neo F......:clap:
Can you guys please suggest some more MOBO's that are equivalent to this board or better.......as i really would like to have some options in my hand......:D

Back