Best Music+Camera phone around 15K

F3niX

TechH0LiC
Skilled
1. Q: Budget?

A: 15k (Max upto 20K)
2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar
3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: Any
4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: Nope..
5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen or Qwerty...
6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Required a 5MP camera minimum. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Any Smartphone, Android would be a Plus.. (ROM Availability should be considered)
8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: All Covered.. i.i. 3G,Wifi,Bluetooth.. etc.. Nowadays all phones from 10K cover it up..
9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Music(Should Have Best Audio Quality),Camera(WIll take quite a few snaps), messaging,
10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: Best Battery Life!!!

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: None
To sum it all up:

I need it to have best audio quality, and Cam should take good pics under normal light..

Along with that it should have Great Battery life(2 days).. Battery Life is the main reason,apart from other petty reasons, to go for a new phone.

My x10 mini is lasting 14-18hrs with this usage i said.. Without cam, max 1 day..

If i use net, max 2 hrs.. So, My new phone whould have good Battery life..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Will Buy Today or Tom guys.. So, No waiting for upcoming releases :)..

Ok..

Sorry Guys.I got a new Idea..

Thinking to Buy a Cheap phone now and save up to buy a Quad Core Droid later..

I can do that..

Thinking to Buy Veer 4G now..

How is it guys?

Please check the link and tell me if It works here without problem..

teja92 said:
Ok..

Sorry Guys.I got a new Idea..

Thinking to Buy a Cheap phone now and save up to buy a Quad Core Droid later..

I can do that..

Thinking to Buy Veer 4G now..

How is it guys?

Please check the link and tell me if It works here without problem..

You will have to wait for at least 6 months for quad core droids to come out and wait some more months for them to become affordable. Even then dont expect them to come below 30k at this time next year. IMHO this is one of the best times to buy a smartphone (in terms of variety, neglecting the weak Rupee). I am sure that dual core droids will run latest games for at least 2 years. There is absolutely no need to wait for some extra power which you dont even need. It will only make your wait more painful and fruitless. And remember, such waits are generally never ending :p . But ultimately its your decision :) .

The Problem is, My PC needs repairing and So, I am stuck with 10K cash..

Was thinking to buy a Cheap phone, and then saw Veer 4G..

Liked it... But want to know if it works well In India..

I cannot comment on whether the Veer 4G will work properly in India, but you can get a decent droid within 10k. Examples: Optimus One, Optimus Net, XCD35 etc...

They may lack the QWERTY keyboard, but at least you will get a good Android experience (a first taste :) ). WebOS is dead. No resale value, no warranty too.

Back