Best P2P Software??

well utorrent seems to be the popular one here
but i prefer bitcomet for one reason.. It hogs my bandwidth like a hungry monster. lol even google gives me page not found if i have bitcomet running.
For some this might be annoying but personally like that my downloads are using 100% of my bandwidth and I am quite sure that nothing is going on in the background which is slowing down my downloads.
utorrent is more forgiving in this aspect and lets u browse a lil i guess

And I also use bearshare(an old version, the latest version is completely usless)

utorrent is the best for torrents,but if u wanna download mp3s try frostwire.you can also use it to download torrents.

µTorrent is best but lacks one basic feature of IP banning, Its not essentially required feature but useful when you need it.

Does the latest version of µTorrent 1.8.1 has that feature?

Bit commet has that feature

Why do people use the word 'Best' i seriously don't get it.

There isn't anything such as best. There isn't any Monopoly by any of the software's in this category.

For some Vuze (formerly Azureus / Azureus Vuze) might be the best. For someone else uTorrent will be the best.

Reason's being different. One may have less HDD so he uses uTorrent which doesn't take much memory either. Other person may have extra storage and high end memory so he uses Vuze which gives you lots of HD content as well. So there isn't anything such as the best. It's what is best for 'YOU'.

Anyway ,

You have many options in P2P but some of the most popular one's include-

Limewire , Ares , Bearshare etc.

for me utorrent has been the only client that i have been using...ever since i started torrenting.....and so far i have not touched any other....client.....so utorrent....works best for me.......

I use Vuze although the download speeds are a bit less compared to Utorrent,bitcomet....

the good thing I like abt vuze is that I never had the ratio update problems with vuze when using private trackers, which I have faced a no. of times with others...

Back