Best phone for max 25k

techpal

Skilled
Currently have omnia HD . wana buy new phone . Galaxy S looks pretty good is best all round device atm. What u guys say about Wave , is it worth going to Wave after using omnia HD?

desiibond said:
nah. they didn't say anything about pricing. It should be availalbe inside 29k given the competition there.
29K :S:S
Galaxy with bigger screen and better specs retails around 27K... Desire has to be lesser than that else will not sell well here...

And I feel there is not enough spec difference between legend and desire to justify 7K price difference. Actually I am praying that it is priced at 25K all inclusive.... I cannot affor more :no::no:

And I am also hoping that they Launch desire here with Froyo 2.2 on board... that should justify the delay in launch

well bro go for android os ..i got nexus one for 27 k using in assam for 5 months its cool.... dt go for n900 i used it and its useless piece of technology.....its way confusing then any other...go for android else u'll regret soon

teja92 said:
HTC HD2 or Nokia N900...

You can install Android and Linux on Both.....

Check GSMARENA blog for that......

the problem here is that Android on these phones is still very buggy.

but I do agree. HTC HD2 is totally totally awesome. The phone now costs 30k which is well out of OPs budget. nowhere does it feel like a windows mobile :)

do check out desire too....it is just awesome.i got to use it a few days ago as my friend got it as a graduation present.since it was bought by his father it is a bill paid with proper warranty piece.

Also the sense UI on the htc devices is really a great experience , far better than the touchwiz 3 on the samsung.thus it makes the desire a better choice due to better support and a better UI.

HTC Desire i dont want to buy without gurantee. Moreover HTC HD2 looks more promising to me especially its huge screen. So its between galaxy S and HD2 .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys i have been quoted 28.5k for hd2 without bill and 35 k with bill by a local dealer. So galaxy S better at 28 k or HD2 without bill at 28.5k?

techpal said:
HTC Desire i dont want to buy without gurantee. Moreover HTC HD2 looks more promising to me especially its huge screen. So its between galaxy S and HD2 .

Guys i have been quoted 28.5k for hd2 without bill and 35 k with bill by a local dealer. So galaxy S better at 28 k or HD2 without bill at 28.5k?
1.Dont buy any phone without bill as you wont get the warranty and later if you have any problems with the phone then you will have to pay from your pocket to the service centre fellows.

2.I think you like the HD2 ,Try to visit some more shops to get a better price on HD2. Did you check out the HTC official shops list? In which city will you buy the phone?

techpal said:

**** that dealer. HD2 costs 30k including tax and with bill. without bill you can easliy get it for some 25k-26k.

Back