Android Best place to buy Nexus 4 in Pune, also open to online purchase

Ankur.J

Game Guy
Disciple
Hi guys I think the title is enough for my question. I search some places in Pune, but all are selling Nexus 4 for 25.5k, Is there any place where I can get it for 24k or below? I will really appreciate if you guys reply.

The competitive shops are on JM Road and FC Road (Sagar Plaza, Nr Good Luck Chowk).
Alfa Pune is in Sagar Plaza and there are about a dozen shops at the beginning of JM Road (considering it as a one-way road).
That would be by first choice depending on where you live.

Why not consider flipkart, they deliver in minimum 24 hrs in Pune (my experience WSRETAIL seller)

Also their discount week is coming from 15 Oct, already offering 10% on standard chartered CC.

Best luck !

If you open to import mobile phone from US then it is better to wait few days for Nexus 5 .It is on the verge to get released soon.

If you open to import mobile phone from US then it is better to wait few days for Nexus 5 .It is on the verge to get released soon.
I haven't done that anytime? How to do it, I mean do we need any links? or how I mean please explain basic steps if possible.
22k today on indiatimes. LG G2 for 32k.
I really want the G2, but why is it's price so less?
If it is safe then I will buy it asap.
Oh wait it looks like 37k to me.

I haven't done that anytime? How to do it, I mean do we need any links? or how I mean please explain basic steps if possible.

iShopinternational helps with international shopping. checkit out.

G2 is awesome, price is low may be because LG phones doesn't sell well in india against apple,samsung,nokia. So... otherwise, it's worth buying this phone... but nexus is nexus. Fastest updates <3 and low price than any other flagship. And mainly vanilla andro which get's the top love from the dev community/

37k - discounts.

Price is low, because of indiatimes offer.. Other wise price is around 37-40k only.. LG is pricing it better and aggressive.. As xperia z1 costs 41k and note 3 costs 44...

Personally I feel g2 is better than both..

I got it from ebay recently for 23 something K.

But do you really want a Nexus 4 when the Nexus 5 is imminent? Here's a full leak (although running an older KeyLimePie build) -
Unless you're really strapped for cash, you'd probably better off importing one or buying a G2 locally. Snapdragon 800 is where it's at now.

I got it from ebay recently for 23 something K.

But do you really want a Nexus 4 when the Nexus 5 is imminent? Here's a full leak (although running an older KeyLimePie build) - Unless you're really strapped for cash, you'd probably better off importing one or buying a G2 locally. Snapdragon 800 is where it's at now.
Actually I can stretch my budget if I could get Nexus 5 soon after launch, but I don't know how to get it.

37k - discounts.

Price is low, because of indiatimes offer.. Other wise price is around 37-40k only.. LG is pricing it better and aggressive.. As xperia z1 costs 41k and note 3 costs 44...

Personally I feel g2 is better than both..

isn't MRP is 38,999 on G2 , I think I read that somewhere. if it is, 40k can't be the price no?

Its not that difficult, but you'll have to stretch your budget by a lot...

alot? rumors are the price will be same as n4 or even less ;)

flipkart off which i was talking about earlier is now live ........
nexus 4 :- 20700
htc one dual sim - 35000 ( after exchange)
lg g2 :- 35000

flipkart off which i was talking about earlier is now live ........
nexus 4 :- 20700
htc one dual sim - 35000 ( after exchange)
lg g2 :- 35000

20.2k actually but that is just with using SC CC's. It's not an actual offer acc to me as not all have got SC CC's :) So I wouldn't really call it an offer :p

Back