Budget 90k+ Best priced and reliable shops in Bangalore for high-end gaming components

Hi Guys,

This is my first post and I'm new to Bangalore. Been a huge Ritchie street shopper for almost a decare and since I moved to Bangalore, I'm looking to find my next go-to shop for all my gaming needs. So if you guys could recommend me some good places, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Go to SP Road and take your pick. I go to Aashirwaad computers. However these days amazon deals are way better off than buying from brick and mortar shops.

I got my whole rig online. Atleast 5-10% cheaper than the best one offline. Snapdeal and Amazon have good prices even if not on lightening deals. Use buyhatke plugin to monitor price history and if it has recently been lower, it wil probably go there again. Prices cycle over the day and week. I ordered over the course of two days. Not a single bad component. Get from decent sellers.

Do online purchases come with warranty? Most manufacturers are saying warranty isn't covered if purchased from sites like amazon. And I'm not able to find a decent sellers having products like Benq XL2720Z or Asus VG278HE.

Monitors especially somewhat high end ones are hard to get online. As for warranty, all amazon products are genuine from the Indian distributor so warranty can't be denied.

Do online purchases come with warranty? Most manufacturers are saying warranty isn't covered if purchased from sites like amazon. And I'm not able to find a decent sellers having products like Benq XL2720Z or Asus VG278HE.
Warranty is not an issue. Availability can be. I got the more popular parts so wasnt an issue for me. Popular parts also ahve a lot of content about them on the internet. Like the AOC monitor I was trying to get was hard to find online and reviews were scarce. So went with a similar Hp one.

Back