PC Peripherals Best SMPS for <1000

SMPS below 1k is never good IMO...

Lost to too many HDDs to crappy smps :( .... If I am willing to spend even 5k on a processor , 3k on a hard disk I wont spend below 2k on a SMPS

Just my 2 cents

vikrant.forums said:
Which are the best budget smps brands out there?
Whats ur system specs. If its just a basic system with a entry level GPU then min. the FSP SAGAII 350w~1.5k/ Zebronics Real Watts Pro 350w~1.5k

OP-

Best PSU (for our rquirement) for less than 1000/- is possible only when we pay less than 1000/- and someone else pays the rest of the money. :)

Can you please let us know your full computer configuration?

Black_Hawk said:
@OP:

Spend a little bit more and get the FSP Saga II 350 Watts priced around 1.5k

How can anyone suggest anything when we don't even know what the OP's computer config is? :)

I agree that NEVER buy A SMPS under 1K or you will just get a crap.
It is not worth to damage your system (e.g Rs 25,000) just because of saving Rs 1,000 on SMPS.

FSP Saga II 350W might be a good choice if you are just looking for entry level SMPS...:clap:

vikrant sir-

Please undertstand this that by not mentioning your rig specs,

(maybe out of the fear that people may suggest something that seems expensive to you),

You and only You will be responsible for any problems if people suggest something inappropriate.

Please post the full specs/configuration of your computer.

To everyone else-

Please stop posting suggestions blindly everyone- please.

Let vikrant post the full config of his computer.

Mentioning that in the first post or in one's signature is the most basic of all requirements when seeking help on forums for anything technical.

If someone in today's age and time is looking for a "best" PSU in less than 1K, he/she mostly doesn't know what's right or wrong.

Please do not post general remarks/comments and think you have helped.

If we want to help genuinely, please take the time to ask some questions to properly guage his needs and suggest accordingly.

No help is better than general/wrong info/suggestion.

pegasus said:
vikrant sir-
Please undertstand this that by not mentioning your rig specs,
(maybe out of the fear that people may suggest something that seems expensive to you),
You and only You will be responsible for any problems if people suggest something inappropriate.
Please post the full specs/configuration of your computer.

To everyone else-
Please stop posting suggestions blindly everyone- please.
Let vikrant post the full config of his computer.
Mentioning that in the first post or in one's signature is the most basic of all requirements when seeking help on forums for anything technical.

If someone in today's age and time is looking for a "best" PSU in less than 1K, he/she mostly doesn't know what's right or wrong.
Please do not post general remarks/comments and think you have helped.
If we want to help genuinely, please take the time to ask some questions to properly guage his needs and suggest accordingly.
No help is better than general/wrong info/suggestion.
No one can guarantee his suggestion 100% fit...
I believe people recommend something according to their or their friend previous experience...It is something better than getting no information..........
Forum is set to listen to ppl opinion, isn't it??

None! Increase your budget by another 500 INR and get yourself a FSP Saga II 350W power supply. Suffices for a basic low-end PC.

Back