Best Tablet For Watching Movies ?

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Plays everything I throw at it with aplomb and comes with a SIM slot. Loving it! :)

That's my original choice too....right now I am stuck between Galaxy Tab 2 and the recently lauinched Spice Stellar Pad Mi1010. Waiting for some favourable reviews for the Stellar Pad and I might go for it !

That's my original choice too....right now I am stuck between Galaxy Tab 2 and the recently lauinched Spice Stellar Pad Mi1010. Waiting for some favourable reviews for the Stellar Pad and I might go for it !
Well, at the time I bought the Tab 2, there were not much options except for the Funbook, Tab 800 and iPad. The Tab 2 just fit right in the middle and given that it could also act as a phone, there was nothing to lose. So bought it and have absolutely no regrets about my choice. Of course, there are much more options since then in the market, so you should absolutely do your research and get the 'best bang for the buck' tablet. :)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Plays everything I throw at it with aplomb and comes with a SIM slot. Loving it! :)

Just wanna ask you...are you able to connect a pen drive to the Tab 2 with the USB OTG Cable ?
Coz when I asked a salesman at my local store he said its not possible to connect pen drive.

Just wanna ask you...are you able to connect a pen drive to the Tab 2 with the USB OTG Cable ?
Coz when I asked a salesman at my local store he said its not possible to connect pen drive.
yes it does support pendrive or a 2tb hdd with otg (on the go ) cable

I am considering getting a Pantech element tablet. I liked what I read in the reviews. It is rugged and waterproof, something I look forward to in all my gadgets.

I think no deal can get better than this:
http://www.techenclave.com/news/sam...or-galaxy-tab-2-wi-fi-only-for-rs-13900/2708/

Using the OTG cable one can connect to a Photon Stick if on the move, else Wi-Fi..and the tablet experience are solid. Ships JB out of the cardboard. Seems nice. What you all think....!!

And the comparison.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 Compare Mobile Phones - MobileSMSPK.net

Can I connect my Huawei Dongle with BSNL Sim to this tab using OTG cable ?

Back