Best Tablet under 25k (need to buy ASAP)

If you don't need 3G go for iPad 2nd gen 16 wifi version,it should cost you around 25k...if u prefer android checkout asus epad or acer iconia A500

ipad2 for 25k ? from where? If u dont have preference for android or iOS Get HP Touchpad for 12-13k from ebay. Most vfm tablet there and its really awesome. Else all other major 10 inch tablets are over 25k.

techpal said:
ipad2 for 25k ? from where? If u dont have preference for android or iOS Get HP Touchpad for 12-13k from ebay. Most vfm tablet there and its really awesome. Else all other major 10 inch tablets are over 25k.

Amazon.com: Apple iPad 2 MC979LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, White) NEWEST MODEL: Computers & Accessories

i have the touchpad and ipad2 32gb 3g version...touchpad has very very fews apps and its bulky and loves finger prints...if u have 25k go for android(acer iconia a500 ) or get an iPad 2nd generation 16 gb wifi from usa

http://cgi.ebay.in/Acer-Iconia-Tab-...Domain_203&hash=item3f0d48376d#ht_2526wt_1072

If he has somebody he can get it for 25k but even if it costs 2k extra for getting it to india,trust me its definitely worth it....

A tablet is all about apps...without apps its worthless..ipad has nearly 1 lakh apps....and apps are really good...i have been using iPad since the 1st gen....trust me its awesome coz of its apps

I use tablet for web browsing ,emails so for tht HP Touchpad and transformer does the job for me. yap if one wants to have tons of applications then its no brainer its ipad2 else transformer for 21k is also good option.

Mine is

1. Touchpad just coz its VFM and if one doesnt need applications and use only for web browsing , emails its best / Transformer

2.ipad2

3.acer a500

I have used all 4 tablets above currently have three ipad2, transformer and touchpad.

Note- i dont use too many applications .

techpal said:
Mine is

1. Touchpad just coz its VFM and if one doesnt need applications and use only for web browsing , emails its best / Transformer

2.ipad2

3.acer a500

I have used all 4 tablets above currently have three ipad2, transformer and touchpad.

Note- i dont use too many applications .

If so, Pardon my ignorance, Whats the use of having the 3?

If you have a budget of 25k, it doesn't make sense for you to go for a TouchPad. Add a few more thousands and get the iPad.

If you are on 1/3rd of that budget, like me, then it makes sense to go for the TouchPad. :p

Its 29k for the 16GB WiFi iPad2 model (at the iStore). Get that, you won't regret it.

Acer Iconia Tab has touchscreen issue.

No idea if they have been fixed by some update or not.

Best be is the galaxy tab 10.1 or the ASUS transformer. iPad 2is another great choice, but a totally different product all together .

ViKiD said:
Acer Iconia Tab has touchscreen issue.

No idea if they have been fixed by some update or not.

Best be is the galaxy tab 10.1 or the ASUS transformer. iPad 2is another great choice, but a totally different product all together .

ACer tab never had any touchscreen issues its asus transformer which had before.

What u mean by ipad2 is different product all together? plzz explain:)

Hmm. Scrap it. I told my friend to hang on to his lappy till next year, with Ivy Bridge quads and a HD7000M GPU. And till then, get PS Vita as soon as possible(after release)

techpal said:
ACer tab never had any touchscreen issues its asus transformer which had before.

What u mean by ipad2 is different product all together? plzz explain:)

The Iconia tab i tried, had a lot of touches being skipped. And i mean a lot! First week it was not as severe, later on big time. The tab was replaced twice, same issue cropped up.

The Transformer my friend has was sourced from the US. Which was working flawlessly. I think only the first batch had some issues, which were later fixed with updates.

As for the iPad2. IMO we really cant compare it to the Honeycomb tablets. The Audio Quality is far superior. The camera is super crap. Apps are slightly more polished. etc etc.

Back