best torrent client...

v1gnesh

Adept
eh.. usin azureus 2.5.0.4 as of now..
was usin utorrent n was totally satisfied with it..
with the anti-piracy issue n all.. is it advisable i leave utorrent??
azureus is killin my pc :mad:
makin it dead slow.. :
help..

utorrent - most lite torrent client.

I was using azeurus for 2yrs or more .. it takes quite a lot of CPU .. at least when it start. if you have over 50 torrent active then it makes your pc slow significantly.

lostinthought said:
i use Bit Comet and im quite happy with it...:D

Thats so buggy...I wouldnt recomend it...but I use it at work as everyth else seems blocked at office...

utorrent rocks...:hap2:

Use bitcomet 0.70, rest of the clients suck.

Even on my network everything else is blocked but bitcomet works like a charm.

Dont use the latest version of bitcomet get the 0.70 version.

eh..bitcomet was uber suckage durin the time i was using it ... was using 0.70 then..

whn i shifted to utorrent from bitcomet.. i felt tht i was wasting those last few kB/s by sticking to bitcomet all along :D

When I was on a 256kbps connection, BitComet used to waste 100mb every 6 hours without fail.
Wonder how much it would be now on 2mbps, probably 500mb+ lol.

On the other hand, the max I've seen uTorrent waste is around 75mb throughout the entire session of a very badly swarmed torrent (way more peers than seeds and many hashfails).

Both results from public torrents, private torrents rarely have any wasted data.

saumilsingh said:
When I was on a 256kbps connection, BitComet used to waste 100mb every 6 hours without fail.
Wonder how much it would be now on 2mbps, probably 500mb+ lol.

On the other hand, the max I've seen uTorrent waste is around 75mb throughout the entire session of a very badly swarmed torrent (way more peers than seeds and many hashfails).

Both results from public torrents, private torrents rarely have any wasted data.

Maybe...but bitComet is the only client that wrks anywhere...Its almost never blocked and I use it at wrk...

But yes I use utorrent at home and its the best...

Bitcomet is banned on most private trackers.

sure i can go with 1.7.2 .. ?/

read in many places tht its associated now with anti piracy n all

Even if you use utorrent 1.6.1 or any other client, MPAA and RIAA can still trick you with fake torrents and get your information. :D

I was using utorrent 1.6.1 until oink banned it so using 1.7.2 now :)

Back