PC Peripherals best tv tunercard?

see i was asking about sockets....is it possible to connect a normal analogue cable tv in these ^^^type of sockets????check pics plz

this is coaxial socket and can be connected to analog tv cable

Ordered for a hauppage pvr150 mce.got a 4gb gskills piu black.wats the chances dat it will work fine.any mod suggestions apart from removing the 2gb stick:( !pls reply

shawn.sanctis said:
Ordered for a hauppage pvr150 mce.got a 4gb gskills piu black.wats the chances dat it will work fine.any mod suggestions apart from removing the 2gb stick:( !pls reply
What Os will you be using? if its 32 bit dont worry you will be fine, Even if you are on 64 bit you can limit the memory to 4045 or something.

I wanted to ask one question.
I have Airtel DTH at home.
I was seeing the product details of LeadTek TV200XP.
In that it was written some features like Channel Surfing ie Showing 5 to 6 Channels together.
The other one was recording another Channel at the same time will watching some other channel.
My question is are the above feature possible with Airtel DTH ie watching ESPN and recording match of Star Cricket and Watching Two channel simaltaneously.
Or this is only possible with Normal Cable TV.:bleh:
If this is possible then I think there wouldn't be any difference between Tata SKY+ and my own config.:clap:

My suggestion wud be not to buy Hauppauge.
Worst support ever.

Avermedia Satellite Trinity for WIndows 7 is the best.

Back