Best website to buy Laptop batteries.

TechUser00

Disciple
Which is the best website to buy Laptop batteries with warranty and later claimable also. I need to buy HT03XL battery for my HP laptop.

Did you check with the OEM ? Outside of them, how will you verify whether the battery is original or not ?
I have checked in my local HP store, currently they are unavailable. And as per HP website they dont sell this batteries, mentioned as "part is not orderable". So I was looking for an alternative way.

Anything outside OEM is mostly going to be a third party ones. Ordering from outside is basically a game of luck. I recently ordered one from lapgadgets.in
You can go more through my thread below and get a good idea.

I too ordered a battery for my Dell 7577 from lapgadgets.in and it looked like a original one. performance is holding up good four months later.

I too ordered a battery for my Dell 7577 from lapgadgets.in and it looked like a original one. performance is holding up good four months later.
Thank you for your suggestion. After extensive search I have found that HP original cells are very expensive ~10K, So I bought a compatible one for ~2K from a local store.

Back