bestylish.com coupons and deals

Just spoke to their CC, she said they have lot many pending orders, and it will take at least a week for shipping. Also, delay depends on your location, metro cities might get preference, and 2-3 tier cities just forget your shipment now. As I have one order needs to be shipped to Bhopal, and she confirmed he won't be shipped before next Friday...

finally got my voucher reactivated , now before i place the order , i would like to confirm first where is that option of “NO PAYMENT REQUIRED†? When i click on place order, the options that i see are Visa/MasterCard Or COD .. now if i click CC, it will again result in my voucher getting cancelled cos the total amount will be 0, and for COD , the voucher isn’t applicable.

How u got it reactivated?

I sent them mail day before yesterday till now no reply from their side.
bbthumbhealer said:
finally got my voucher reactivated , now before i place the order , i would like to confirm first where is that option of “NO PAYMENT REQUIRED” ? When i click on place order, the options that i see are Visa/MasterCard Or COD .. now if i click CC, it will again result in my voucher getting cancelled cos the total amount will be 0, and for COD , the voucher isn’t applicable.

how did you got your coupon reactivated brother? i lost 2 coupons :(
bbthumbhealer said:
finally got my voucher reactivated , now before i place the order , i would like to confirm first where is that option of “NO PAYMENT REQUIRED” ? When i click on place order, the options that i see are Visa/MasterCard Or COD .. now if i click CC, it will again result in my voucher getting cancelled cos the total amount will be 0, and for COD , the voucher isn’t applicable.

There will be 3 options ,3rd one is No payment Required one when ur order is less than 1k.
bbthumbhealer said:
^ just sent them a mail at Care@bestylish.com with my voucher code , they took ~36hrs to reactivate.

Guys, where's the option of NO PAYMENT REQUIRED .. Pls shed some light, my hands are itching to place the order :|

^ is it seen only after applying the coupon or right from the start ? I still haven't taken the risk of applying the coupon once again cos it will then again render useless, if i m unable to get the option of NPR. Till now, without applying coupon i m getting CC/COD for an order of 999.

thanks bro...i mailed them with two lost coupons...hope they resolve my prblm
bbthumbhealer said:
^ just sent them a mail at Care@bestylish.com with my voucher code , they took ~36hrs to reactivate.

Guys, where's the option of NO PAYMENT REQUIRED .. Pls shed some light, my hands are itching to place the order :|

@abid567, Anytime !! :) They'll surely resolve but u got to have the patience.

@kuduku, send them a mail at Care@bestylish.com with ur voucher code , they took ~36hrs to reactivate in my case.

Its been 56 hours for me since i emailed them details still no reactivated coupon.
bbthumbhealer said:
@abid567, Anytime !! :) They'll surely resolve but u got to have the patience.

@kuduku, send them a mail at Care@bestylish.com with ur voucher code , they took ~36hrs to reactivate in my case.

Back