bestylish.com coupons and deals

parag1985 said:
can somebody provide me the netsafe card of 398 bucks need to make a purchase urgently please

edit obviously will pay the person thru netbanking first.

i can give you. pm me.

Hey guys do they provide you with consignment number?? My stuffs are shipped but they didn't provided the consignment number!! Wired!! Can't track! :S

yes.... i got mail saying your voucher code reactivated.... actually i put 2 coupons for reactivate but got only 1 mail so dont know whether both of them activated or a single coupon... afraid to check by applying... will apply only when i want to purchase.......

Thread gone too long ..
A small query..
If i have to order stuff worth 998/-
Can i use the coupon, and do i need to make any payment or will it straight away redirect me to the completed order page ?

^^No you dont pay anything. On payment page there is an option about no payment required (3rd option, dont know exact text). I did the same. Orederd stuff worth 998 and did not pay anything (obviously expect the 99 rs coupon cost)

received mine today through bluedart, nice packing :) as like letsbuy here also you can use order no as reference no for tracking in bluedart!

Received my package today. The package is too big to be not noticed. everyone in office on office road were looking at me and wondering what big parcel is that :p

Me too. Was shipped on 2nd. Nothing yet...

I called up and was told that my address being in NCR, they will send it by VAN and not by Courier.

BUT WHEN??? I don't know...

Back