bestylish.com coupons and deals

its been like 8 days and i still didnt get my alternate coupon code, sad service and if you call their cc to report this, they are , saaar please email we cant do anything that only the email dept can look at, what a bunch of ninkampoops

Today one of my friend informed that the dealsandyou site for bestylish deal showed Buy option and when he filled the login details it showed sold out....I checked but its showing Sold out....

Just confirmed with friend.....He purchased 1 coupon today afternoon and even placed his order

Mine shipment recieved today

Excellent packing.

till date this is the best package i have received for sandals for all online purchases

irfanlai said:
Today one of my friend informed that the dealsandyou site for bestylish deal showed Buy option and when he filled the login details it showed sold out....I checked but its showing Sold out....

Just confirmed with friend.....He purchased 1 coupon today afternoon and even placed his order

Yes showing sold out everywhere, under all cities. Hope the deal comes back soon :p

Oh no whts bad service . They came themselves to deliver my orders and all orders that were in VAN were mismatched with wrong address and names written . they delivered my one order , remaining they saying will deliver tomorrow.

I have two orders with them

they shipped the order which is marked as processing and

other order actually marked as shipped is not shipped funny

looks like staff are working overtime without food with hypoglycemia,they misentering info

Recvd. my order via BlueDart today in the noon ! 4 Days to be precise it took them , and i am really happy with my purchase ! the shoes are fresh and in top notch condition :)

Just received my sandals from BlueDart.

I must say, packing is BEST from what I have seen.

-includes original box

-includes extra bestylish box for protection

-includes a bag that you can use if you have to return your goods.

I have 2 orders (both 1st June) and still haven't received either. I live in Pune and many members here in Pune / Mumbai area have already received it.
I am tracking it on Bluedart and following status is shown -
1. Shpt Held At Destination
2. Flight/Vehicle/Train; Delayed/Cancelled
:mad: :mad: :no:

Back