bestylish.com coupons and deals

I received their kitshy something monsoon gift , it was square pillow cover with two owls and some hindi wordings ,

I got 1 in 1000 gifts :) , feeling lucky !!!!

Well, I got a monsoon gift which was legend...wait for it...DAIRY...

Guess, what can it be..

O well..

A LASSI GLASS...

Yes, THAT is what they send me as a gift when I won a lucky draw..haha... Heartbroken I was when I saw that glass, I tell you guys...

i also got a monsoon lucky gift! I got a ....... wait for it...... tadatada.... "A SOAP"! I am not joking! It is some strawberry flavoured soap.

The cost of getting it shipped to my place would have been far greater than the cost of the product itself.

I rxd a broken BeStylish cup as Monsoon gift. When I wrote back to them along with the picture of broken cup, No response till date...It is already a week.

That shows how much they value those whom they give gifts....

I have become a loyal fan of Myntra now. Bestylish is BeGetLost for me....

Get Rs 1000 off on 2000

Link:- BeStylish Coupon

How to redeem:
Terms and Conditions are:
1. Rs. 1000 off on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2000.
2. Offer is valid on full price items only
3. Offer is not valid in case of returns
4. Voucher code is valid till 15th October 2011

nice coupon. bought myself a black formal shoes. had to combine with some random bathroom slippers to make the order total more than 2000

champrock said:
nice coupon. bought myself a black formal shoes. had to combine with some random bathroom slippers to make the order total more than 2000
But it says offer valid on full priced items only?

I think that means that the offer is not valid on sale items. I combined two "non-sale" items in order to bring the total to more than 2k.

champrock said:
I think that means that the offer is not valid on sale items. I combined two "non-sale" items in order to bring the total to more than 2k.
dunno the issue with ..... but it w orked for me for non sale item for item >2k

sameer31 said:
The coupons you receive dont work even on non sale items too. I tried with two different phone no. Both codes say "not valid code"

its working for me for non sale and non discounted items ,only condition is ur cart shud have value above 2000rs...

also coupon is case sensitive...so try once again its working..i have used it for 3 times....

leoking said:
its working for me for non sale and non discounted items ,only condition is ur cart shud have value above 2000rs...

also coupon is case sensitive...so try once again its working..i have used it for 3 times....

I tried it for Red Tape shoes worth Rs 2195 something but did not work. Is that price excluding tax? Cos on the payment page it shows 1940 + 254 tax.

I used the coupon for Lee Cooper shoes worth about Rs 2385, worked just fine! :) Got the shoe within 48 hours of placing the order.

Back