Better Dermatologist In Mumbai ?

It only looks good while writing this on forums, not else where[DOUBLEPOST=1368595208][/DOUBLEPOST]@manucitc

Were you going to pass some details ?

I already told you in previous start with thing I mention...

I have read SCT forum for past 3 year thoroughly so my advice is very good if you want to try or you can read SCT your self if you have spare time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just start with nexret 0.04% gel cream from Dr reddy in night everyday....it's main ingredient is retin-a,you can read more about in Google...
For face wash use AHA GLOW from torrent pharmacy...

Both are available at major medical store for around 175 and 110 respectively...
Thanks I'll get these[DOUBLEPOST=1368600765][/DOUBLEPOST]@manucitc
Whats the difference between the 2

http://www.drugcircle.com/Products/...and-Nexret-01-Percentage-Gel/pid-1745189.aspx

http://www.drugcircle.com/Products/...nd-Nexret-004-Percentage-Gel/pid-1745187.aspx

Proactive is big no no really,try to exfoliate your skin as much as you can by simply using dead sea salt it's best And very cheap way to remove dirt from skin..
If you have that big bath tub wala bathroom just take use deal sea salt in bathtub and just relaxe in for 1 hour and you will see water full of your dirt that you can never imagine ...

Where can one buy dead sea salt? And what is the approx cost?

Try face scrub. it may remove dead skin which shows as black spots.

Check Vaadi herbal range. pretty good & cheap. Any Apricot scrub should be able to remove these scars.

Nexret looks like an anti-acne drug. A lot of anti-acne drugs have steroids and also a lot of specific side-effects. It is not recommended that you self medicate. Your first idea was correct, find a good dermatologist.

Nexret looks like an anti-acne drug. A lot of anti-acne drugs have steroids and also a lot of specific side-effects. It is not recommended that you self medicate. Your first idea was correct, find a good dermatologist.

ya you are right lot of anti-acne drug have steroids but nexret gel one which i advice does not have ant steroids in it,it even prescribe my many doctor,main ingredients in nexret is retin-a which help in skin peel after long time use..

Go with first product..but make sure to have big bathtub in home so you can utilize all out of it dead sea salt..
If you see water full of your dirt then it's working for you...but use once a week or you are 2 tired and want to relax..

@manucitc
After using Nexret for 2-3 days i can see the some peeling happening any precautions i need to take?

It's actually good,just avoid sun at all...
Stay away from sun...again stay away from sun,you can use sun screen but it's better to stay away from sun ...you will see some difference in your dark scar after 15 days regular use...
Just keep updated here...
And once again avoid sun ...

Back