FS: Others Big Clearance giveaway, small cheap sale for a few items

@
It works sometimes on the dc adapter i have at home, i will try to find an actual casio one
The buyer (@ikkhan) has created pickup and I will send the full amount and pickup from his place once I receive it back!

THINGS STILL LEFT:

- Cosmic Byte G1500 7.1 USB Headset RGB and Vibration, still works well but the cushions and ear muffs are dirty and torn, if someone wants it they can clean the top cushion and buy new muffs for it and still use it, the 7.1 works great, stopped using it just cuz I started using wireless headphones.
-Some Books (Image attached)
1000161639.jpg

@ikkhan has sent the casio keyboard back and I have refunded him for the price of it and for this pickup, he forgot to add the cover bag for it, for which he will create another pickup.

Only thing that's left -

- Cosmic Byte G1500 7.1 USB Headset RGB and Vibration, still works well but the cushions and ear muffs are dirty and torn, if someone wants it they can clean the top cushion and buy new muffs for it and still use it, the 7.1 works great, stopped using it just cuz I started using wireless headphones.
(Will actually throw it out if no one here wants it as well)

Only thing that's left -

(Will actually throw it out if no one here wants it as well)

Hi Nilesh.

I need the Usb headphones. Have messages you.

Back