Car & Bike Bike Under 80K For A Newbie

Finally i got my fazer today , midnight black color
<
, thanks to each and everyone who helped me out here to decide my bike.

congrats.

enjoy
<

Thanks everyone for your wishes , still learning to ride it perfectly , yesterday rode it for around 4-5 kms+ at avg 26-30 speed and max 39
<
, since am still learning
<

^Remeber that once I learned driving, my friend told me "don't ride more than 30kmps, cause you'll learn when you drive slowly"

Now I'm flying with more than 90.

Happy riding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new bike..

^Remeber that once I learned driving, my friend told me "don't ride more than 30kmps, cause you'll learn when you drive slowly"

Now I'm flying with more than 90.

Happy riding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 km/sec is very slow..
<

Congrats Sir ,

just a gentle reminder .

Hope you have already purchased good protective gear - helmets , elbow and knee guard etc .

Bare Minimum you should have a GOOD helmet that can really protect you .

Ride Safe and be happy

Congrats once again
<

#gREen #kauzy #damn

I have been already told by enuf people to buy a luna if u want to ride at that speed
<

#harry_houdini

Yeah i will be purchasing a helmet very soon , i hvae not rode the bike much so will be purchasin it coming week . I want to buy a good branded helmet if you or anyone else can suggest me one i would be more than happy , a online shopping link also wont be bad
<

#gREen #kauzy #damn

I have been already told by enuf people to buy a luna if u want to ride at that speed
<

#harry_houdini

Yeah i will be purchasing a helmet very soon , i hvae not rode the bike much so will be purchasin it coming week . I want to buy a good branded helmet if you or anyone else can suggest me one i would be more than happy , a online shopping link also wont be bad
<

Well brand is upto you , anything ISO certified
<
should do i guess . But if i were you , i would go with something light .

Well sorry to say but a helmet is not like a graphics card or a processor that if its with you or me would function the same way .

Comfort levels , preferences , etc a lot of things vary , so better go and buy an helmet yourself . For me , its not one of those things you buy online .

Go the Xbhp or put a thread up here . That would help you to shortlist which ones to go and check out .

cheers
<

Congrats on the bike !
<

Don't believe all those people dissing the bike calling it a poser bike and what not ! I have been riding for the last 9 years now and I can safely say I have never felt more secure on an FZ (Ok I the Eliminator felt more secure but thats a different type of bike). That darn back tire on the Fazer has got tremendous amount of grip !
<

Oh fck i wrote seconds over there , anyways thanks superbad for that calculation , now i aiming for the speed of light
<

@harryhoudini,abhifusion

Thanks , will surely have a look at the link.

Back