Car & Bike bike

It has to be the Bajaj Pulsar !!! A proud owner of 150cc since 3 years. Still does 120 kmph easily. Nothing can beat it. I am still in love with its looks and feel. :hap2:

EDIT: Just noticed u want a city bike. Unless u r concerned about the mileage, i will still suggest Pulsar. It gave me 55kmpl in the beginning but its declining. Now it gives me 35-40 kmpl. But thats because i drive very fast or maybe because i keep it hot even in traffic so that when that red bulb goes off, i clear the runway before anyone even touching their gears :p

If mileage is the concern, then i dont have much idea.

Apache RTR is a back cracker. I am 6'1" and rode that for 45 mins. Back was screwd. :|

It feels cool to ride, no doubt.. But ultimately, in long run, no good, especially for tall people..

RTR sucks for ppl taller than 6 ' so beware :p....though if u r around 5'8" to 5'10" it an excellent option. Btw for bikes it all comes to personal taste...so plz take the test ride of the following & decide :)

1. TVS RTR 160

2. TVS Flame

3. Bajaj DTS-Si

4. Honda Unicorn

5. Honda Shine

even i am looking forward to pick unicorn need more info on the same howz hunk ,xtreme compared to unicorn and whats the mileage ur gettin on unicorn

unicorn by far is the smoothest choice..hunk too is gud but i found the seat to be rather small....

since uve mentioned city biking, anoder option dats cheaper yet is smooth is the hh achiever..far cheaper but very smooth an far lighter than its bigger cousins but does the job in mileage and accl in stop and go traffic

Check out Bajaj 125 XCD Dts-si, fuel efficiency of a 100cc bike while the performance will be on par with a 150cc one with its 9.5 bhp engine, and the price will not burn a hole in your pocket....

mav3r1ck said:
Check out Bajaj 125 XCD Dts-si, fuel efficiency of a 100cc bike while the performance will be on par with a 150cc one with its 9.5 bhp engine, and the price will not burn a hole in your pocket....

hehehe 9.5 bhp..performance.....man most 150 cc bikes go in xcess of 13 bhp..dats a lot of diff for a small vehicle...and for facts the old disco 125 had 11.5k...

Supra said:
RTR sucks for ppl taller than 6 ' so beware :p....though if u r around 5'8" to 5'10" it an excellent option. Btw for bikes it all comes to personal taste...so plz take the test ride of the following & decide :)

1. TVS RTR 160
2. TVS Flame
3. Bajaj DTS-Si
4. Honda Unicorn
5. Honda Shine

+10 with supra test drive and choose ur taste... also test drive yamaha gladiator SS,RS..

jai :hap2:

Back