FS: Video Card BIOSTAR GT 440 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card****Price slashed!!! Now ₹1500 Shipped......

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtiaz786

Disciple
75a8140dbf272315e09cc0d6007a59ce.gif

a425d03c330a5136b3895c77d7c6c3de.gif

cqXp6b3.jpg

ehToqAO.jpg

s0jo.jpg

irmm.jpg
GT 440 1 GB DDR3 HAS BEEN REBADGED AS NEW GT 630 1 GB DDR3 BUT THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BUT SOME BENCHMARK SUGGENTS TO GO WITH GT 440 INSTEAD OF GT 630.
Product link http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gt-440-channel/specifications
http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/vga/introduction.php?S_ID=142

Testing Warranty 24hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaned up the thread.

@imtiaz786 please create seperate threads for different products with original images taken including the name plates with date.
Very very thank you Sir and i will do the same as soon as i get some free time
Again thank you Sir @rakesh_ic
And Sir TX650 enough for R9 290 as i am buying R9 290 within a month or GTX TITAN
And from your experience which is the best R9 290 card
and which is a better option GTX or R9 as i will use it for gaming and browsing as well as downloading 24x7
as i will sell my download rig as i want only one PC for everything and i will buy a medium range lappy within next 3 months so i will sell the Download rig..

Last edited:
[OT] First of all, please call me Rakesh. :)
Secondly, TX650 is more than enough for single GPU setup. I got myself a R9290 tri-x as 290 generally are known to run hot and so the tri-x version was a better bet. For now, I am very happy with the purchase and running every game maxed out on 1080p.

Titan definitely is better on stock and its upto you to decide if you need the extra fps for the difference in price [/OT]

[OT] First of all, please call me Rakesh. :)
Secondly, TX650 is more than enough for single GPU setup. I got myself a R9 290 tri-x as R9 290 generally are known to run hot and so the tri-x version was a better bet. For now, I am very happy with the purchase and running every game maxed out on 1080p.

Titan definitely is better on stock and its upto you to decide if you need the extra fps for the difference in price [/OT]
@rakesh_ic
Thanks Rakesh for your answer as my friend who is moving to Johannesburg next month so he is giving me his Titan Gpu
so i will go with TITAN as i asked him how much i have to pay and he said "jo dena hai de dena" so i am thinking of paying him Rs.30000-Rs.35000
So TX 650 can handle Titan isn't it and he is selling his whole PC rig which is
i7-980X
Asus Rampage III Extreme
G.Skill PI's F3-17600CL7D-4GBPIS x2
Enermax Rev85+ 1250w
Gtx Titan
Corsair h100 water cooling
Samsung 120gb SSD
So how much should i pay for excluding Gtx Titan and other mechanical hdd he is keeping with him as
there are some important data so selling only the above mentioned components as he don't want to carry these along with him.

Taking this! Check Pm[DOUBLEPOST=1403838562][/DOUBLEPOST]Payment made, awaiting confirmation and shipment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back