Biostar Tpower I45+4gb Corsair Dominator 1066 CL5

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the deal with the local buyer didn't materialize and i didn't have time to reopen thread at that point of time.

so everything back on sale(except lcd). no holding business and willing to ship quickly

thanks for looking

well to everyone who has made offers..i had made it clear that i won't be ableto ship anything unless everything is sold...so if you are in a hurry kindly help yourselves somewhere else.till now i have got cinfirmed offers for mobo and hd4870 but ram and cpu is still up for grabs and i can't be without a rig and hence i can't start shipping as soon i get offers.
please hold on to your horses and be ready to wait for a few days.

right now

1)mobo - blackprince(deal almost through)

2)gcard - sathyanaidu

3) for everything else looking to make a quick sale

HD 4870 sold and shipped off within 2hrs of making the payment. Tracking no. sent to the buyer.Will reach him by tuesday. Personal Thanks to sathyanaidu for making the deal possible and for not lowballing. itrust rating will be given to sathyanaidu after he confirms the receipt of the product.

mobo payment expected by tuesday.

bump for ram and processor

guys i have decided to hold on to the ram.

also mobo on hold for blackprince

@yours_majesty - kindly confirm your interest in the processor

ok so yours_majesty also confirmed for the processor

HD 4870 gone.

E6600 - waiting for payment to reflect in my account.

Motherboard + Ram - Bump

Price drop. need to sell these quickly . people make offers(shouldn't be ridiculous)

c2d sold to yours_majesty . payment received will be shipped tomorrow as couldn't ship today because of some work.

Bump for the great performing mobo and ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back