Birthday gift voucher from eZone stores

Yeah even I visited the store on my way to home. It is BS offer Indeed as per the SMS.

But the sales guy said there is around 2000 Rs discount on LCD's . Sosince their price is inflated usually now the price has come down to sane levels

swastikrj said:
guyz there is no free gift or electronic item as mentioned in their sms

many of u know this thing but some of the items are priced very good

i went and some prices were very good specially mobiles and digicams
Now please tell which mobile and digicams are on offer and at what price??

Parv said:
Now please tell which mobile and digicams are on offer and at what price??
now i dont remember those items but except nokia phones there was good discounts on other mobiles specially corby and blackberry also i guess

and regarding digicams olympus 12mp camera was for 4900 something

and nikon touchscreen camera 10mp was for 8400 i guess

thats what i remember

Hey i just came back from ezone which is there in noida.

They are offering a 1 gb mp3 player with a min purchase of 5000

but the mp3 player dint look worth much...

Ezone is offering a combo deal of 42" LG LED tc plus Onkyo homethetre receiver and speaker package ( don't remember the model number ) plus Philips Blu-Ray Player all for 89990/-. They say mrp is 1.46 lacs and their usual selling price is 1.16 lacs. How is the deal? Can some one tell?

ezone.futurebazaar.com : LG 42SL90QR SL90-Live Borderless Edge LED TV + Onkyo HTS 3100 HomeTheater + Philips BDP3000/05 Blu-ray Player Combo : LCD

There are some good offers like Nokia 5233 for 6.6k odd rs. with free Nokia bluetooh headset (mrp 1000/-), corby pro with free blutooth for 11k. Inspiron 15R Win7Basic with 1yr complete cover for 34k.

Back