Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HADES - super interested, are you picking one up /can we share costs ?
Hi,

I tried to purchase it from best buy but best buy doesnt accept credit cards with indian address. Tried to purchase from ebay (BestBuy has an ebay store) aswell using my Paypal account but again faced the same problem. They dont accept payments from paypal accounts with indian address. :( Amazon stopped selling other manufacturers media players (except Roku) otherwise i would have bought Nexus Player from them. iShopInternational is the only option to purchase it i guess.

I am really interested in purchasing the Nexus Player for my el cheapo Vu 40" HDTV which i purchased from flipkart recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I tried to purchase it from best buy but best buy doesnt accept credit cards with indian address. Tried to purchase from ebay (BestBuy has an ebay store) aswell using my Paypal account but again faced the same problem. They dont accept payments from paypal accounts with indian address. :( Amazon f**cking stopped selling other manufacturers media players (except Roku) otherwise i would have bought Nexus Player from them. iShopInternational is the only option to purchase it i guess.

I am really interested in purchasing the Nexus Player for my el cheapo Vu 40" HDTV which i purchased from flipkart recently.
I can help let me know

Hi,

I tried to purchase it from best buy but best buy doesnt accept credit cards with indian address. Tried to purchase from ebay (BestBuy has an ebay store) aswell using my Paypal account but again faced the same problem. They dont accept payments from paypal accounts with indian address. :( Amazon f**cking stopped selling other manufacturers media players (except Roku) otherwise i would have bought Nexus Player from them. iShopInternational is the only option to purchase it i guess.

Just a suggestion.
Why are you buying an ageing nexus player. Do a comparison before you buy. I am in USA and trust me nexus player is not in demand here. People prefer Roku player 2 or new Apple TV.
I am using Amazon fire stick and new Chrome Cast. In blackfriday deal I am looking for a roku player 2.

I am really interested to purchase the Nexus Player for my el cheapo Vu 40" HDTV which i purchased from flipkart recently.

Trust me Nexus Player is much better even though it is reaching EOL. I really love the no-nonsense interface of it. I can install XBMC to play local stuff and Nexus devices are great for google services (youtube for example). Plus it has gotten Marshmallow update recently which makes the Nexus Player "ahead of the curve". For $50 its totally worth it and i have a feeling that during black friday the price would fall further.

@babhishek

PM me.

Trust me Nexus Player is much better even though it is reaching EOL. I really love the no-nonsense interface of it. I can install XBMC to play local stuff and Nexus devices are great for google services (youtube for example). Plus it has gotten Marshmallow update recently which makes the Nexus Player "ahead of the curve". For $50 its totally worth it and i have a feeling that during black friday the price would fall further.

@babhishek

PM me.
Any reviews of nexus player running xbmc plus hdd playback?
Pm'd

So much for my BF plans

Capture.JPG

so how are you guys buying from amazon site. i have sbi cc , sbi debit card, HDFC CC, none of these work on amazon.com

so how are you guys buying from amazon site. i have sbi cc , sbi debit card, HDFC CC, none of these work on amazon.com
Must be new development as I was using my HDFC CC on Amazon.com for my earlier purchases. Has been a very long time though.

Hdfc cc and Sbi cc - master
Sbi cc -visa
SBI credit card (visa signature) works on amazon.com and amazon.co.uk. Been ordering stuff since eternity. You just need to enable international transactions from the sbicard.com website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back