Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

Was i not amply clear first time ?
Check in your Amazon order for the duty paid . Aramex didnt pay the duty .
Go to Amazon.com , Open orders from the account tab , in that open your headphone order and view invoice

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I know the customs duty charged by Amazon at the time of paying itself and it is there in the invoice as well. In-case the customs duty paid (by the designated carrier) is less than charged value Amazon is supposed to refund it. This info has to be supplied by the carrier to Amazon. It is listed in their international shipping policy.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I know the customs duty charged by Amazon at the time of paying itself and it is there in the invoice as well. In-case the customs duty paid (by the designated carrier) is less than charged value Amazon is supposed to refund it. This info has to be supplied by the carrier to Amazon. It is listed in their international shipping policy.
The day my shipment was cleared by UPS from Mumbai i got a email that $8 has been refunded as customs duty on Razor scooter . For others no email nothing so its clear that email is only for refunds . If no communication than whatever was charged as duty was paid . I dont think carrier tells us the duty paid

Back