Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

People here are going crazy over the 199$ sharp 42" TV and they are thinking about camping outside bestbuy 2 days in advance lol

Guys, let's not just put the link to the blackfriday deals. We should also put specific deals which are more relevant and cheaper to us. If we list, online deails where we can buy from here, then that would be a greater advantage to all of us.

Thanks for starting a thread on this and I am sure, more and more deals would be coming into this thread.

^ AFAIK, there were rumours of a $40 price drop :p A better deal would be to get the refurbished iPad sold by Apple themselves. They come with warranty and are an excellent deal - with or without Black Friday :)

swastikrj said:
@raksrules

Is there any black friday deal on ipad 2 ?

asking you because you are there currently :)

Having checked almost all the BF ad scans i guess there is none but i think best buy or someone had mentioned that there is sale on ipad 2 but did not mention the black friday prices. But don't expect much. Even if a offer comes, it would be like, buy iPad 2 at retail price and get a say 50$ gift card of that store or something like that.

Apple products are rarely available on sale me thinks

raksrules said:
Having checked almost all the BF ad scans i guess there is none but i think best buy or someone had mentioned that there is sale on ipad 2 but did not mention the black friday prices. But don't expect much. Even if a offer comes, it would be like, buy iPad 2 at retail price and get a say 50$ gift card of that store or something like that.

Apple products are rarely available on sale me thinks

Hmm thats bad

Was thinking of getting a tablet [only ipad]

Lets see what happens :)

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS - Huge Discounts from Amazon/USA

Hi Folks,

I just came across this

About Black Friday
¦ Black Friday marks the beginning of the Christmas season in the United States.

¦ During this time, products are heavily discounted for US customers.

¦ Online stores such as Amazon.com offer discounts upto 80%.

¦ On Amazon.com 'Black Friday Week' will begin on 20th November and end on 28th November.

¦ Although the offer is for one week, the biggest discounts will be available on 25th November (Friday) and 28th November (Monday).

¦ ShopYourWorld will offer the same discounts in India through any online store in USA, starting from 20th November.
Important Note:
Inventory is limited during this time, products will quickly run out of stock. It is advisable to make the purchase as soon as possible, as availability cannot be guaranteed.

the place to check out is

Global Shopping: Buy from International Stores like Amazon, Victoria

===============================================

It is a known fact that in US the BEST DEALS & BARGAINS are offered during the days/weeks prededing Christmas each year........ [akin to our Bumper Diwali Sales & Offer's]...... Whosoever comes across anything worthwhile can pass on this info to all TE folks here in India.

Thanks

Back