**BlackBerry Bold 9000** and **BlackBerry Bold 9700**

Status
Not open for further replies.
**BlackBerry BOLD 9000 with Extras for 6.5k only**

Up for sale is a good condition **BlackBerry Bold 9000**.

Condition - The phone is in GOOD condition. Has a couple of nicks and marks but nothing major. The screen is perfect. The phone is in pretty good shape over all.

Accessories & Extras Included - Brand new Original Charger, Box, Brand New USB Cable, BRAND NEW ORIGINAL Leather Holster, Manuals, CD.

Pictures -

More Information - The phone is Unlocked and works on Vodafone, India.

Reason For Sale - Need $$$$$ to cover the purchase of Samsung Galaxy S2.

Location - New Delhi.

Shipping - Would prefer dealing locally but can ship at buyer's risk through his preferred mode. Yes, you pay for shipping at actuals.

Expected Price - COLOR="red"] SOLD[/COLOR]

Don't ask me for Best Price and stuff. If you have an offer, take the PM route. All REASONABLE offers would be considered.

Note -
No holding business, whomsoever pays first gets the handset.
Please do not troll the thread. Take PM route for any suggestions.
Looking for a quick sale.
You may PM me or post here for any clarifications.

**BUMP with a PRICE DROP**

The BB 9700 has been sold and paid for on eBay but I don't want to ship to Nagaland because of the high shipping risk. Price has now been reduced on BOTH the phones.

PM me with your offers.. Let's get these things sold.

*BUMP**

Only BB Bold 9000 available now..Have also added a BRAND NEW ORIGINAL BLACKBERRY LEATHER HOLSTER to sweeten the deal.

I accidently dropped the phone on my table today. It gave the phone some minimal nicks. The price has now been reduced to Rs. 6,990/- ..

Pretty cheap for a BB Bold.

Hey, the phone is around an year old.. As for the battery life, i personally tested it and it lets me through a day with heavy usage.. should last more with medium or light usage..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back