Blackberry Curve 8520 Black - Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

asheet

Adept
Hi

I have a brandnew Curve 8520 (Black) for sale with warranty from VF. It has orig pastic stickers on Front & Back.. Bettery is still outside in its orig packing... I rxd it from my office. Hence selling it. It is Vodafone BB. Can help in unlocking for Free. Will sell for Rs 10,000. Mumbai local pickup

Optional : BB Belt Hoslter Rs 499, Jabra BT150 Bluetooth in orig pkg Rs 800.

Pl send your offer by PM

View attachment 12681

View attachment 12680

some many query to sell a brand new Bb

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

You got Pm Bro

You Got Pm

destiny said:
some many query to sell a brand new Bb

You got Pm Bro

You Got Pm
Lol destiny he is obviously not selling to u knowing what prices u quote in ur pm's.and ur posts

@ asheet I checked at the voda bb helpline on 55666 they said that although the pin and imei is useful a bill is reqd by the voda store to claim warranty .

khanvis2009 said:
Lol destiny he is obviously not selling to u knowing what prices u quote in ur pm's.and ur posts

@ asheet I checked at the voda bb helpline on 55666 they said that although the pin and imei is useful a bill is reqd by the voda store to claim warranty .
khanvis2009 said:

Thanks.. I visited the Vodafone CC at Peninsula Corp Park Parel which is also Vodafone Corp office. They checked teh Box and confirmed that it is their BB & Warranty support will be available wout Bill if I am carrying the orig Box with me.

So now you can get warranty support based on Voda box

asheet said:
Thanks.. I visited the Vodafone CC at Peninsula Corp Park Parel which is also Vodafone Corp office. They checked teh Box and confirmed that it is their BB & Warranty support will be available wout Bill if I am carrying the orig Box with me.

So now you can get warranty support based on Voda box
Is there a voda logo on the box or anything to suggest that it's a bb bought from voda ?

khanvis2009 said:
Is there a voda logo on the box or anything to suggest that it's a bb bought from voda ?
Ofcourse...It has Vodafone details , cust care phone no & email id printed on the box.

asheet said:
Ofcourse...It has Vodafone details , cust care phone no & email id printed on the box.
Areeee why didn't u tell me that earlier buddy I deactivated my 5 month bb plan today unnecessarily then ..

khanvis2009 said:
Areeee why didn't u tell me that earlier buddy I deactivated my 5 month bb plan today unnecessarily then ..
Well. I have been stating in my post that it is a VF BB..If u PM ur email id, I can mail u the box pics...

Again for Sale..khanvis backed out due to his iPhone plan issue....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back