Blackberry GPRS help

slasher0079

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
guys i am thinking of buying blackberry bold 9000 so i just wanted to ask u guys
that will the vodaphone 100 rs gprs plan(60mb per day)work with blackberry or only that 300rs blackberry plan

The main question is will other gprs services work with black berry mobile phone or only the blackberry ones

anish_sha

Skilled
Nov 29, 2007
Palakkad
yes pls... me too planning for a BB , but the BB plans of the network providers is setting me back....if gprs can be utilized i wud consider buyin BB

anish_sha

Skilled
Nov 29, 2007
Palakkad
Konquerror said:
Yes, DOCOMO will work...I have tested...no issues :)
can i use all the services of blackberry with the 48 recharge ( 2gb per month) like the push mail,chat etc, i never used a BB before, so pls throw some light... also pm me the trick needed to use

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Konquerror said:
Yes, DOCOMO will work...I have tested...no issues :)
can i use all the services of blackberry with the 48 recharge ( 2gb per month) like the push mail,chat etc, i never used a BB before, so pls throw some light... also pm me the trick needed to use

m.khurana

Adept
Oct 14, 2009
New Delhi
anish_sha said:

No you can't use any normal GPRS plan for push mail in BB.

Although there are 3rd party softwares like shangmail etc..which can be used for pushmail on GPRS.

All service provider have a dedicated BB plan for using push mail on BB..

For DOCOMO

http://www.tatadocomo.com/blackberry-tariff-plans.aspx

khanvis2009

Disciple
Mar 11, 2010
anish_sha said:

No if u take a bb u need to get the bb service as well . A bb without the bb service defeats the purpose of owning a bb . The instant email is the Usp of a bb which u can't get via voda live . + the 6 month bb plan is very cheap now