Blackberry Mobile Phone Thread

I have been using the my BB Bold 9000 for a couple of years now but its time to move forward. Main reason being that it doesnt allow you to share its unlimited internet plan on laptop. But before I get rid of it, I wanted to know if someone here has succeeded with tethering using BB?

@harish

yes i have tried tethering using my BB 9700. it works flawlessly. Google the steps.

But it is of no use, since the speed is slow. So its better to use normal broadband connection.

Tethering is possible. But not over the regular 599 BIS Plan. you need to have separate data plan.
U must have APN set in your blackberry to access internet on laptop. LAPTOP>>> BIS INTERNET wont work.

i was thinking of getting a new mobile , i used the Sony Erricsson W580i for 1-1.5 years and someone stole it

now im using the LG GM200 since 2 years and its badly broken after some rain-dancing

how is the Curve 8520 ? i asked nitesh about it and he says thats its kinda laggy but still i can bear that but is it worth the 9.1k ?

RIM today announced the launch of the BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone in Pure White for Indian customers priced at Rs. 34990 .

Distinguished by its high performance, beautiful design, amazingly effective keyboard and brilliant touch display, the Pure White BlackBerry Bold 9900 is crafted with premium materials including a brushed stainless steel frame that puts the finishing touch on a truly outstanding smartphone.

BlackBerry Bold 9900 White Smartphone Now in India

I have a BB8530 and am facing a problem.

All my SMS can be viewed only by going through the option View Folder --> SMS Inbox

Using Default SMS & MMS Inbox I am just able to view the Contact Name & First 2 lines of the SMS but if I click any of them The contents are just blank.

Please Help...

Don't bother yourselves with my Previous Post as I have found the Remedy.

A Battery Pull followed by subsequent Restart did the Trick
<

It was pretty useful for people like me on the Rs. 129 plan. Doesn't make sense for me to spend 300 on the BB as well as for 3g on maaah GNote!

Back