Blackcats Games is going underground

ronnie_gogs said:
No way can I mantain a ratio thr without a seedbox....

Almost impossible to get in anyway....:p

i managed it without a seedbox. 2.8 ratio with 200+ gb uploaded. you just need to keep seeding stuff there......

as for the referral system, i have no clue when it will get implemented. i think it's already running about 4-6 months late. it's just weird...

INVITATIONS have been BLOCKED

However , referral system is to kick in when the site hides . BUT , giving a referral key is a really tough choice as both user and the referral will get banned if the referred one does something mischievous or doesn't maintain 1:1 ratio .

memnom said:
ok i type my passkey in the search box and it goes to google page anyone knows why?

You're not supposed to click on "Search" or press Enter after you enter the key. As soon as you enter the key, look at the bottom of the page and you'll see the User ID and Password box there :p

BCG is good, but not that good. All the *popular* console/PC games are available elsewhere. Was a member for 1 year...downloaded some stuff, banned due to inactivity. Believe me...it's mostly hype. Only good if you want an v.old/obscure game which only 20-30 people play in the world.

Otaku said:
BCG is good, but not that good. All the *popular* console/PC games are available elsewhere. Was a member for 1 year...downloaded some stuff, banned due to inactivity. Believe me...it's mostly hype. Only good if you want an v.old/obscure game which only 20-30 people play in the world.
yes u r right

i was also there but got my account deleated because i dont have any console any my pc is old so no use of the tracer

Hell man.......... Just came to know about Black Cat Games........

And now its underground.....

What the hec....

Anyways anybody knows how to even acces it....

AND Is there any posiible way to get into it.....

Either by invite or referral....

If yes can you help me out by post or PM......

Thankyou

Back