Blackcats Games is going underground

ubergeek said:
i allway wondered how come they are soo secretive about their identity???

They maintain their Secrecy by using a false portal, with same url....

What actually happens is you are given the key(only if you are the member)....

You have to enter the key in ther searchbox....And if the key is right.....

The will come an username and password field in the lower reigon.... Now you have to enter the username and password....

Only if all of the three matches... You will be able to login.....

You see, All Pirate Style:hap2:

spindoctor said:
interesting timing. they just gave out referrals to members today.

So if you are the member or in case yo know about it, is it possible for you to explaon me the process.......

And it you are the member, a referral will be wellwelcomed....
Thanyou....

Quite frankly.. the giving out of referral is not a difficult process, its the aftermath which deters ppl from giving it out.

The person passing on the referral code needs to explain the rule in details to the new member, cuz if the new member fails to abide by the rule.. the whole group of that referral giver will have to suffer.... penalty wd be in terms of extra GB added to their download stat.

more sch problems and even the risk of getting banned looms large on the referral provider.

Although goodies are up for grabs if the whole group performs nicely.. but the infraction penalty is scary enuf for the low bandwidth users.

So maybe ppl will have to wait for near abt Christmas time or maybe hold onto their prayers that the BC opens up for new members.

(which seems higly unlikely to be happening anytime soon.)

Spacescreamer said:
Quite frankly.. the giving out of referral is not a difficult process, its the aftermath which deters ppl from giving it out.

The person passing on the referral code needs to explain the rule in details to the new member, cuz if the new member fails to abide by the rule.. the whole group of that referral giver will have to suffer.... penalty wd be in terms of extra GB added to their download stat.
more sch problems and even the risk of getting banned looms large on the referral provider.
Although goodies are up for grabs if the whole group performs nicely.. but the infraction penalty is scary enuf for the low bandwidth users.

yep i won't be giving out referrals for the site. the last person i did tried got himself banned and i got 100gb added to my download. thankfully i have about 440gb up so i was able to absorb it but not going to risk it anymore.

yea bcg is pretty strict... i was there and i am sure me still there but i cant remember dat fake login page and its code :(

spindoctor said:
yep i won't be giving out referrals for the site. the last person i did tried got himself banned and i got 100gb added to my download. thankfully i have about 440gb up so i was able to absorb it but not going to risk it anymore.

Indeed. its the rules which are strict but maintaining ratio is pretty simple & easy... One only have to remain connected to the tracker for a certain period of time after finishing the torrent to earn SEEDING BONUS & get credit for the downloaded torrent.... No seed box required.. :hap2:

But many people do not follow this simple rule.... 'coz there are other pointers for this as well.... Not very complex but people believe it is.... That's why they get banned & the referral provider gets 100 gigs credited to download as penalty.... :mad:

w1nD said:
yea bcg is pretty strict... i was there and i am sure me still there but i cant remember dat fake login page and its code :(
Tell me ur user id..
and i ll try to see what can be done regarding getting ur a/c back :)

Spacescreamer said:

So maybe ppl will have to wait for near abt Christmas time or maybe hold onto their prayers that the BC opens up for new members.
(which seems higly unlikely to be happening anytime soon.)

Lemem me see if I can Survive............ Provided you are confident on Me...

rajatgarewal said:
this is lame...when you open the site it says: Click foor your wbsite info

Dude.... its Underground...... So you cant even see the Signup Page...:bleh:

Atleast take some pain to read the Previous thread....
We have already posted the Method to access the Site;)

Dont act as a simple rookie....And Spam the Thread....:mad:

Hey guys, i'm an older bc-games user, old login name was sinurgy. I was without a pc for a while and recently updated some parts. If anyone can hook me up with a invite whenever i'd appreciate it. I know about the responsibilities of having an account and keeping my ratio up to not **** up the group, and i can post screenshots of my ratio from iLT, mt-fun, pisexy, and ug-gamer... I am on a 10Mbit insightbb connection. I loved the hard to find games on blackcats, im a rpg lover and cant find some stuff elsewhere. Thanks

What underground, it makes no sense at all.

Its link is clearly put up, every one the internet knows what BCG is. ROFL.... only the login page is bit funny. even waffles has such login. and i remember PIN tracker, it has even more funnier, some JS game to play to get the actual login page.

Underground is the Scene, not BCG. or some lame xyz private tracker.

strictly scene servers IP change so rapidly, now that's some underground, in the next IP change you might get booted off the group, they don't have hostnames/domain names etc. only ftp..

Hello... I was wondering if people are still using Blackcats? I've been searching for a while now and thought you guys might know a bit about it.

Back