Blast outside Delhi High Court : 9 dead

My dad had to go to High Court today in the morning only but his plan was changed at the last moment. Thank God.

When will the govt make strict laws against these terrorists ? Why is a terrorist not hanged straight away even when he is caught red handed ?

:(:(:mad:

Because J&K assembly have passed a resolution for saving one of the dreaded terrorist

Hope it answers your question goodakash

Its one of the reasons

Home minister P Chidambaram said we should never be intimidated by terror groups who have been trying to destabilize the nation..

We are sitting in Z+, X+, belch+ security so we dont need to worry.. u guys on the other hand gotta save ur a$$ all the time.

We even take care of ppl like afzal guru by planning but u ppl are loose change to us. Gotta keep population growth under check somehow u see..

goodakash said:
When will the govt make strict laws against these terrorists ? Why is a terrorist not hanged straight away even when he is caught red handed ?
:(:(:mad:
Because it wont make the slightest bit of difference.

We need to get rid of the death penalty.

kuduku said:
Because J&K assembly have passed a resolution for saving one of the dreaded terrorist
Source

kuduku said:
Hope it answers your question goodakash
Its one of the reasons
pfft.

Really sad incident and i hope all the TE guy's and their family and friend's are safe.

RIP to those who died, these pakistani's/afghani's need to be taught a lesson by now.

blr_p said:
Because it wont make the slightest bit of difference.

We need to get rid of the death penalty.

hmm so once these dreaded terrorists are out they can enter politics and kill you slowly :no:

No CCTV camera's even after the last blast in the area.

Freaking 1km from the Parliament.

That place is supposed to be one of the most highest security zones in Delhi.

We really need to kick these idiots out of parliament and put someone with more brains there. Maybe dogs, I'm sure they have more brains and care enough to do something.

Sad :(

At the time when our generation gets hold of politics in future, only then brains will be used. Or else such incidents would keep on taking place especially when majority of old mentality people are involved in politics who treat politics as a source to earn money

Back