Bleach Discussion Thread

seems somewhere they both are related.... Isshin and Aizen ... brothers may be who knows...

rest nicely poised... even when i hate that Kubo just made Aizen repeat all 2-3 times in this release

another wild thought.... could Isshin be banned or exiled with memory wiped etc from SS ... coz he married Ichigo's mother who was a quincy ??? or something like that...so many speculations going on in mind ... have to wait till monday for any spoiler to turn up

nopes man ... have to face torture 2-3 weeks i think more ...

it was nice arc till like 2 months back then now it can very well be the worst arc ever

No one read the last chapter?

Finally my dream come true!! Urahara vs. Aizen!!!! :D

Ura-ha-ra Ura-ha-ra Ura-ha-ra Ura-ha-ra!!!! :clap:

^They have been pulling DBZ ever since Ichigo achieved his bankai :p, The way his power level jumped from time to time... and not to mention that time training where some 1 hour equals to 1 year or something :rofl:

Saiyan said:
^They have been pulling DBZ ever since Ichigo achieved his bankai :p, The way his power level jumped from time to time... and not to mention that time training where some 1 hour equals to 1 year or something :rofl:
Exactly! lol Even his hair has grown after going into 'Super Shinigami' mode. :p

i think its awesome the present manga the way it is going.

now few theories

1) can Orihime bring Ichigos power? she can reject anything like bringing arm back ( however she wasnt able to close his hole when Ichigo got pounded in HM before he turned to super hollow)

2) his father Ishin similarly lost his power and got them back after 20 yrs, so there is a way to get powers back. TRuth bout the fathers episdoe

2) Uruhara is from Zero Squad coz he spoke about King very personal fashion.

Back